18 ~ May You Rot In Hell Evil Doppelganger!

Chapter 18 ~ May You Rot In Hell Evil Doppelganger!

~Amelia's POV ~

"I want you to compel me to get rid of my emotions."

"Why are you saying that?" I asked him getting up from my place on the couch with much difficulty.

"It's just that..I have tried switching off my emotions but they keep coming back..." Stefan said looking pained. "And looking at Damon and Elena today and all that happened..." he trailed off looking heartbroken.

"It's going to be okay Stef." I said softly, pulling him into a hug.

"Don't worry Stef. You always have me." Katherine said smirking at him.

Stefan chuckled and said nevertheless, "This seems weird to say, but thanks Katherine."

In a very long time I saw Katherine show her true self. The way she was underneath the entire tough, bitchy act. And that Katherine was someone that actually had emotions and cared about other people instead of being self centered.

Katherine just gave him a grin in return.

"Alright. Are you completely sure that you want to get rid of your emotions? You will be going back to being the ripper." I said to him.

"No I won't be the ripper. You will be there next to me and you will be helping me gain a balance and be a proper vampire." Stefan said to me. He had a hopeful look on his face that I wouldn't turn down his offer.

"I can also help." Katherine offered.

"Really?" I asked her incredulously.

"Of course. I need some kind of hobby when I am bored with irritating Elena." Katherine said shrugging.

I shook my head at her smiling nonetheless.

"So will you help me out Mia?" Stefan asked me again.

Then he did the unthinkable.

He used the puppy dog face!!

That meanie!!

It was one of my few weakness and he and Rebekah used it whenever they could.

Cruel cruel people!

Those two should be caged and thrown in the ocean!!

I scowled at Stefan and gave in. "Fine. I will do it."

"Wow! That really works huh?" Katherine said ginning mischievously.

"No no no no no no no. Don't you even think about it!" I said knowing what was going through that evil doppelgangers mind.

She giggled and smirked.

"May you rot in hell evil doppelganger." I muttered.

"Can we get back to the main topic now?" I huffed as those two continued to laugh at my expense.

Stefan nodded. I put out my hand for his ring and he gave it to me. I looked at him in the eye and said, "Forget about all the hurt you are feeling. Switch off your emotions. Switch it off."

His pupils dilated showing that the compulsion was working. He blinked and there was a weird glow in his eyes. Katherine looked on curiously.

"I-I..uh..." Stefan stammered looking around with a confused face. He seemed conflicted about something. Without any warning, he ran off out of the house banging the door shut.

"Should we go after him?" Katherine asked me.

"Yeah. I think we should." I said worried. There was no knowing what Stefan could be up to.