3

( YOU SMELL
LIKE TOILET )

      Sam and Dean are at the gas station, getting gas for the Impala. Dean comes out of the store carrying his usual junk food. Sam is sitting in the passenger seat, sifting through papers.

      "Hey!" Dean yells at him. Sam looks over at his brother. "You want breakfast?"

      "No thanks." Sam ducks his head back in. "So, how'd you pay for that stuff?" Dean said nothing. "You and Dad still running credit card scams?"

      Dean goes around his car. "Yeah, well, hunting ain't exactly a pro ball career." He says and put the nozzle on the pump. "Besides," He continues. "All we do is apply. It's not our fault they send us the cards."

      "Yeah? And what names did you write on the application this time?" Sam says and puts his legs back in the car. He slams the door shut.

      Dean thinks about it for a second. "Uh, Burt Aframian." He hops into the driver's seat and puts his junk food down. "And his son Hector. Scored two cards out of the deal."

      "That sounds about right." Sam says as Dean shuts his door. "I swear, man, you've gotta update your cassette tape collection."

       Sam has a whole collection of cassette tapes in his lap and is currently sifting through them. "Why?" Dean asks.

       "Well, for one, they're cassette tapes. And two," Sam holds up a tape for every band he names. "Black Sabbath? Motorhead? Metallica?"

      Dean takes Metallica from Sam. "It's the greatest hits of mullet rock." says Sam.

      "Well, house rules, Sammy." Dean says. He puts the tape in the cassette player. "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole."

      Dean drops the cassette box along with the others. "You know, Sammy is a chubby twelve year old." The music begins to play. "It's Sam, okay?"

      "Sorry, can't hear you. The music's too loud." Dean says and drives off.

      They pass a road sign that says 'Jericho 7'. Sam is talking on his cellphone, then hangs up. "Thank you." He says and shuts the phone. "All right. So, there's no one matching Dad at the hospital or morgue. So that's something, I guess." Dean glances over at Sam, then back at the road. At a bridge ahead of them, there are two police cars and several officers. "Check it out." Sam leans over to get a better look.

      Dean pulls over. They take a long look before Dean turns off the engine. He opens the glove compartment and pulls out a box full of ID cards with his and John's faces: visible ones include FBI and DEA. He picks one out and grins at Sam, who stares.

      "Let's go."

      On the bridge, the lead Deputy, Deputy Jaffe, leans over the railing to yell down to two men in wetsuits who were poking around the river. "You guys find anything?" He asks.

      "No! Nothing!" Jaffe turns back to the car in the middle of the bridge.  Another Deputy, Deputy Hein, is at the driver's side looking around inside the car.

      "No sign of struggle, no footprints, no fingerprints. Spotless. It's almost too clean." Hein says. Sam and Dean walk up towards them.

      "So, this kid Troy. He's dating your daughter, isn't he?" Jaffe asks.

      Hein speaks. "Yeah." He asks.

      "How's Amy doing?"

      "She's putting up missing posters downtown." They finish talking just as Dean and Sam walk up to them.