7

( THE WENDIGO )

      Dean and Sam walk the length of a corridor with rooms on either side. "Spirits and demons don't have to unlock doors. If they want inside, they just go through the walls." Dean says.

      "So it's probably something else, something corporeal." Says Sam.

      "Corporeal? Excuse me, professor." Mocks Dean.

      "Shut up. So what do you think?" Sam asks. 

      "The claws, the speed that it moves...could be a skinwalker, maybe a black dog. Whatever we're talking about, we're talking about a creature, and it's corporeal. Which means we can kill it."

      Dean and Sam left Elena in the motel, hoping she didn't run off somewhere. Dean opens the trunk of the Impala, then the weapons box, and props it open with a shotgun. He puts some guns in a duffel bag. Sam leans in.

      "We cannot let that Haley girl go out there." Sam says.

      "Oh yeah? What are we gonna tell her? That she can't go into the woods because of a big scary monster?"

      Sam nods. "Yeah." He says and Dean looks at him.

      "Her brother's missing, Sam. She's not gonna just sit this out. Now we go with her, we protect her, and we keep our eyes peeled for our fuzzy predator friend."

      Dean picks up the duffel. "Finding Dad's not enough?" Sam says. Sam slams the weapons box shut, then the trunk. "Now we gotta babysit too? Dean stares at Sam. "What?"

      "Nothing." He throws the duffel bag at Sam and walks off.

      Sam, Dean, and Elena are riding in the Impala, heading out to the forest to meet Haley

      Sam, Dean, and Elena are riding in the Impala, heading out to the forest to meet Haley. Dean tried to keep Elena at the motel, but she insisted on coming. Roy, Haley's help, talks to her while Ben checks his shotgun. They're all carrying full backpacks.

      "I'll tell you again, I don't think Ben should come." Roy argues.

      "Roy-"

      "Look, you're paying me good money to keep everybody safe. I think Ben's safest at home." He says and she rolls her eyes again.

      Just then, the Impala pulls up and they all turn to stare. Haley shakes her head. They all get out of the car. Sam opens the back door of the Impala and pulls out the duffel bag. "You guys got room for two more?" Dean asks.

      "Wait, you want to come with us?" Haley asks.

      "Who are these guys?" Roy asks offensively. Elena steps out the car. "And they brought a girl?"

      "Apparently this is all the park service could muster up for the search and rescue." Haley says. Elena doesn't know why, but she gets really offended and is really tempted to slap the girl.