56

( SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE )

FLASHBACK

      In a Motel Room, Elena stirs in her sleep. She was having the most lucid dream. Elena was walking to a big tree that someone was standing under. She couldn't tell who it was because she was far away, but she kept walking.

      Once she got closer, she realized that it was Sam. His back was turned to her. "Sam?" She asked out loud. Her voice seemed to echo.

      He turned around and smiled at her, with a picnic basket in her hands. "Hey, come sit with me." Sam says.

      Elena smiles and sat down on a picnic blanket. "What's this for?" She asks.

      "For us." Sam says and Elena looks at him. "I just thought we needed this, since Dean isn't here."

      "Sounds great to me." Elena says and begins eating a tuna sandwich. She begins eating the sandwiches, not paying any mind to Sam. For some reason, they didn't really have a taste.

      "Elena." Sam says and she looked up. She gasped.

      "What the...?" She says.

      Sam was Sam, but he had the weirdest color of eyes. They were a bright red. "Hello, Katherine." Elena backed away from him and when she looked up, the scenery had changed. The big beautiful tree had changed to an ominous one with no leaves and was nearly dead.

      "Who are you?!" She asked.

      "You need to remember." It says as it places two fingers in her forehead. A big burst of light came and Elena soon found herself in the Motel Room. Dean and Sam were still fast asleep.

      "Oh my god." She says. "I remember." She says to herself.

      Elena quickly got out of bed and put her clothes on. After she was done, she found a piece of paper and began writing on it. After that, she grabbed all of her things and opened the door. Before she left, she looked back at the boys and smiled sadly. She turned back outside and left. This was the only way to protect them.

      The camera pans over an old painting of an historical family and then back to reveal a young couple in formal attire in their lounge room. A Man adjusts the frame. "Okay, right about there." He says.

      "I can't believe we actually bought this thing." The Woman giggles.

      "There's a reason charity auctions have an open bar." He says.

      They stare at it for a moment. "Don't you think...I don't know, it's kinda creepy?" The Woman says.

      The Man fondles her back and pulling down the zip of her dress. "Its okay, I'll keep you safe." He says.

      "Maybe you're the one I oughta be scared of?" She says. They kiss. "Let's go upstairs."

      "Give me two minutes to lock up." He says. She kisses him lingeringly. "Give me one minute."

      He pinches her behind, she squeals and runs upstairs. The eyes of the father in the painting follow her, then his head turns to watch the man lock up. The man looks around as if he hears a noise, then continues to key the security code in.

      Camera show Point of View of someone moving slowly up the stairs. "If you don't hurry up I'm gonna start without you!" She yells from upstairs.

      A shadow appears in the bedroom doorway, she smiles. A gust of wind blows out her bedside candle. The man moves up the stairs, undoing his trousers. He enters the darkened room.