49

( RUN, DADDY, RUN )

      Dean and Sam are tied to two separate posts. Sam comes to and sees Meg sitting before him. "Hey, Sam? Don't take this the wrong way, but your girlfriend...is a bitch." Dean says.

      "This, the whole thing, was a trap. Running into you at the bar, following you here, hearin' what you had to say. It was all a set-up, wasn't it?" Sam asks and Meg laughs. "And that the victims were from Lawrence?"

      "It doesn't mean anything. It was just to draw you in, that's all." Meg says.

      "You killed those two people for nothin'." Sam says.

      "Baby, I've killed a lot more for a lot less." Meg says.

      "You trapped us. Good for you. It's Miller time." Dean says and smiles. "But why don't you kill us already?" He asks.

      "Not very quick on the uptake, are we?" She leans in closer. "This trap isn't for you."

      Dean is puzzled. Sam thinks for a second, then realizes something. "Dad. It's a trap for Dad."

      Dean looks at Meg, who smiles at him. "Oh, sweetheart—you're dumber than you look. 'Cause even if Dad was in town, which he is not, he wouldn't walk into something like this. He's too good." He says.

      "He is pretty good. I'll give you that." She walks over to him and sits down, straddling his legs. "But you see, he has one weakness."

      "What's that?" Dean asks.

      "You. He lets his guard down around his boys, lets his emotions cloud his judgment. I happen to know he is in town." Meg says, smiling. "And he'll come and try to save you. And then the Daevas will kill everybody—nice and slow and messy."

      "Well, I've got news for ya. It's gonna take a lot more than some....shadow to kill him." Dean says.

      "Oh, the Daevas are in the room here—they're invisible. Their shadows are just the only part you can see." Meg says.

      "Why you doin' this, Meg? What kind of deal you got worked out here, huh? And with who?" Sam asks.

      "I'm doing this for the Same reasons you do what you do—loyalty. Love. Like the love you had for Mommy—and Jess."

      "Go to hell."

      Meg smiles. "Baby, I'm already there." She smiles deeper and slides over to Sam. "Come on, Sam. There's no need to be nasty." She leans in to whisper in his ear. "I think we both know how you really feel about me. You know, I saw you watching me—changing in my apartment. Turned you on, didn't it?"

      "Get a room, you two." Dean says.

      "I didn't mind. I liked that you were watching me. Come on, Sammy. You and I can still have a little dirty fun."

       Meg begins kissing his neck. "You wanna have fun? Go ahead then. I'm a little tied up right now." Sam says. She smiles and continues to kiss him.

      A noise on Dean's side of the room makes her stop. She gets up and walks behind Dean's post. She sees he has a knife in his hand. She takes it away and tosses it into a corner.

      Meg swings around to the other side of the post, and smiles at Dean, who Chuckles guiltily. She slides back over to Sam. "Now, were you just trying to distract me while your brother cuts free?" She asks Sam.

      "No. No. That's because I have a knife of my own." Meg is confused. Sam breaks free from his ropes and grabs Meg's shoulders, then knocks his head against hers.