21

( CAPTAIN HOOK )

      Later, Sam, Dean and Elena are leaving the police station. "Saved your ass! Talked the Sheriff down to a fine. Dude, I am Matlock." Dean says.

      "But how?" Sam asks.

      "I told him you were a dumbass pledge and that we were hazing you." Dean answers.

      Elena asked the most important question. "What about the shotgun?" She asks.

      "I said that he was hunting ghosts and the spirits were repelled by rock salt. You know, typical Hell Week prank." Dean answers.

      "And he believed you?"

      "Well, you look like a dumbass pledge." Dean says. Seconds later, several Sheriffs run out of the building and speed away in police cars. They exchange looks.

      At Lori's building, Lori is wrapped in a blanket, sitting in the back of a parked ambulance. Sam and Dean drive by and look at her.

      "I just want to take her home." The Rev says.

      "I understand that, Reverend. But Lori's now connected to two murders, and I can't ignore that." The Sheriff says.

      "Listen to me. Arrest her now, or let me take her home."

      The Sheriff thinks about it for a second. "Make sure she's available for questioning." He says.

      "Thank you." Rev says and walks over to his daughter. "Sweetheart, you ready to go home?"

      She stands up and starts walking with him. Dean and Sam park their car on another street. They get out and walk around to the back of Lori's Sorority. "Why would the Hook Man come here? This is a long way from 9 Mile Road." Elena asks, coming behind them.

      "Maybe he's not haunting the scene of his crime. Maybe it's about something else." Dean says.

      Two sorority girls come out the side entrance of the building, but they don't see Sam and Dean. Sam and Dean lean against the side of the house next to some bushes to hide themselves. "Dude, sorority girls! Think we'll see a naked pillow fight?" Dean asks and turns to Elena. She shakes her head, but is still smirking.

      They turn around and see Sam trying to climb onto the balcony of the house. Dean helps him up and then climbs up himself. In turn, he also helps Elena.

      Once they are up there, they sneak in Lori's window. Dean seems to fall on top of Sam by getting in the window. "Oh, sorry!" He apologizes.

      "Be quiet."

      "You be quiet!" Dean backfires.

      "You be quiet!" Sam says.

      Elena throws her arms into the air. "Both of you idiots be quiet!" They both shut their mouths.

      Inside Lori's walk in closet, Sam opens the door slightly and sees another Sheriff leaving the bedroom. Sam waits until the Sheriff goes downstairs and then opens the closet door. Once in Lori's bedroom, Sam and Dean see the writing on the wall.

      "'Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the light?' That's right out of the legend." Sam says.

      "Yeah, that's classic Hook Man all right." Dean taps his nose. "It's definitely a spirit."

      "Yeah, I've never smelled ozone this strong before." Sam says. Dean moves over to the window. "Hey, come here. Does that look familiar to you?"