52

( THE END OF PRANKS )

CAFÉ
[ ☼ ]

      Sam, Elena and Dean sit in a booth, Sam looking at his laptop. Dean reaches up to the 3D artwork of a fisherman holding a big fish and pulls the cord. The fisherman's mouth moves up and down and an extremeley annoying laugh plays. Elena shakes her head.

      Sam pulls the cord to stop it. "If you pull that string one more time I'm gunna kill you." He says.

      Dean, deadpan, stares at Sam while pulling the cord again. Sam immediately stops it, glaring. "Come on man, you need more laughter in your life. You know you're way too tense." Dean says.

      Sam gives Dean another dirty look. Dean sighs. "They post it yet?" Dean asks.

      Sam moves the laptop around so Dean can see it and stabs at his salad angrily. "We've learned from reputable sources that Mordechai Murdock has a fatal fear of firearms. All right. How long do we wait?" Dean asks.

      "Long enough for the new story to spread, and the legend to change. I figure by nightfall iron rounds will work on the sucker." Dean says.

      Sam holds his beer out to Dean, who lifts his own and taps it. "Sweet." Dean takes a long drink and Sam starts grinning. Dean goes to put the bottle down but it is stuck to his hand. Sam cracks up as Dean stares at it, confused.

      "You didn't." Elena and Dean say at the same time, but she was smiling.

      Sam laughs and holds up super glue. "Oh, I did!" He exclaims. Dean shakes his hand while Sam reaches to set the fisherman laughing again.

      At the Hell House, The two cops are searching the grounds with their torches. "I'm telling ya, I heard something. Coming from over there." Cop One says. The noise of the fisherman laughing can be heard. "See? See? There it is again."

      "What is tha..." Cop Two starts. They find the fisherman stuck in a tree, laughing.

      Dean, Elena and then Sam enter the house on alert, guns drawn, and begin a methodical search, staying back to back. Well, Elena didn't have a gun. Dean didn't want her with one.

      Dean readjusts his gun hand. "I barely have any skin left on my palm." Dean snarks.

      "I'm not touching that line with a ten foot pole." Sam admits.

      Dean shines his torch in Sam's face so he winces, then moves into the other room. Sam follows. "So you think old Mordechai's home?" Dean asks.

      "I don't know." Sam says.

      "Me either." A new voice says.

      Sam and Dean spin, pointing their guns at Ed and Harry. "WHOA! WHOA!" Ed yells.

      "What are you trying to do, get yourself killed?" Elena asks.

      "We're just trying to get a book and movie deal ok?" Ed says. From the basement comes the sound of knives being sharpened. Sam and Dean are immediately back on alert. "Oh crap." Ed says. He and Harry crowd in close behind Sam and Dean with their camera. "Ah guys, you wanna...you wanna open that door for me?"

      "Why don't you?" Dean asks.

      Mordechai bursts through the door holding an axe and screaming. Sam and Dean empty their gun chambers. He holds on, then wavers and disappears into mist. Sam and Dean wait a beat, then take off to ensure the other rooms are clear.