19

( REAL OR FAKE )

      Dean and Sam are standing in front of a store window, watching a news report that is being shown on a display of televisions.

      "An anonymous tip led police to a home in the Central West End, where a S.W.A.T team discovered two women bound and gagged. Their attacker, a white male, approximately twenty-four to thirty years of age, was discovered hiding in her home."

      A sketch of Dean appears on the screen. "Man! That's not even a good picture." He says and Sam looks around cautiously.

      "It's good enough." Sam says and walks away.

      "Man!" Dean exclaims. He follows Sam.

      Dean and Sam are walking. Dean steps into a puddle. "Come on. They said attempted murder. At least we know—" Sam starts.

      "I didn't kill her." Dean finishes.

      "We'll check with Rebecca in the morning, see if she and Elena are alright." Sam says.

      "All right, but first I wanna find that handsome devil and kick the holy crap out of him." Dean says.

      They stop walking. "We have no weapons. No silver bullets." Sam points out.

      "Sam, the guy's walkin' around with my face, okay, it's a little personal, I wanna find him." Dean says.

      "Okay. Where do we look?"

      "Well, we could start with the sewers." Dean suggests.

      "We have no weapons. He stole our guns, we need more." Sam says. They pause to think. "The car?"

      "I'm bettin' he drove over to Rebecca's." Dean says.

      "The news said he fled on foot. I bet it's still parked there."

      Dean gets upset. "The thought of him drivin' my car." He says.

      "All right, come on." Sam says and they start walking.

      "It's killin' me."

      "Let it go."

      They finally arrive at Rebecca's house. Dean and Sam walk around the side of the house and see Dean's car parked. "Oh, there she is! Finally, something went right tonight." A police car appears and parks next to Dean's car. "Oh, crap." They turn around, but another police car is parked a few yards away. "This way, this way." Dean moves towards a fence.

      "You go. I'll hold 'em off." Sam says.
      "What are you talking about? They'll catch you." Dean says.

      "Look, they can't hold me. Just go, keep out of sight. Meet me at Rebecca's." Sam says and Dean starts to climb over the fence. "Dean." He stops and turns around. "Stay out of the sewers alone." Dean says nothing and hops over the fence. "I mean it!"

      "Yeah, yeah!" Dean yells.

      One of the Police Officers notices Sam. "Don't move! Keep your hands where I can see 'em." Sam raises his hands in the air.

      Dean is getting weapons from the trunk. "I'm sorry, Sam. But you know me—I just can't wait." He closes the trunk and walks away.

      At the sewer, Dean is looking around. He comes across a chamber filled with candles and chains. Revolting piles of skin and blood are on the floor. Dean hears a noise and moves to another area of the sewer.