2

fave and cydney in mm

I didn't proof this, I prolly should've but enjoy 😌

August Alsina

"I luh ya LA, It's been real!" I yelled inta tha mic before I got off stage.

I chilled 'round back for good min, meetin' sum fans wit backstage passes and downin' a few cups of Hennesey. Afta hangin' 'round fa a bit, I made my way ta my dressing room wit ma assistant and OG's right behind me

"August, when you get back to Atlanta, you have a meet and greet the next morning and a meeting with your manager."

"Thanks, Aly" I replied as I made it ta my room door. "I'll see you in tha A." I shut tha door and I changed out of the clothes I was in, inta sum mo' comfortable and packed up my shit.

Once I was ready ta go, me and tha crew headed ta tha airport ta get on a flight back ta Atlanta. It was a private jet so there won't really a rush other than me just wantin' ta get back home. When I got settled on tha plane, I decided that I'd call tha winner Cydney. I thank ha name was.

I scrolled through my recent messages and found ha number. I notice that tha messages between us was blue, lettin' me kno' she hadda iPhone too, so I decided on surprising ha wit a FaceTime instead of a voice call. I went to tha back of tha plane in tha mini bedroom and sat in tha leather seat that was next ta tha bed, tapping on tha FaceTime button.

Afta about three a'fo' rings, it said it was connecting and ha face popped up on the screen. I was really finna hang up oh ha.

"Whasgood?" I said repositionin' my phone in my hand.

"Hey," she said not lookin' at the camera really.

"Aight, I'm alil confused."

"About what?" she glanced at me.

"You ain't jumping around and screaming over me, so whas good, ma?" I asked.

Most girls I talk to are either crying and and screamin' or jumpin around and thankin me for blessin' them wit ma presence.

"I'm chillin'," she said movin' around a lot. "Plus I did all that earlier." She giggled.

"Damn, you a real one" I said laughin'. "But you good. What you doin' anyways? You look like you been thru some things taday."

"Gee, thanks." She mugged me makin' me laugh again. "I been in the studio all night."

"You sang or sum?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I dance. I teach kids and teens."

"Oh, cool. Maybe you can show me some thangs." I smirked.

"You know what? I would really like to 'cause you really can't dance." She busted out laughin'.

I smacked my lips, "Man, chill wit allat. Nowhea in my occupation says ima danca. I just move around on stage n shit."

"I'm kidding. I wouldn't mind showing you some things though. I teach for a reason." She shrugged ha shouldas. "So what was with the random FaceTime? I'm all sweaty and gross, I wasn't prepared for this." She said placing ha phone down ta put a bag onna back and picked ha phone back up.

"Nah ma, you look gawjuss." I said being honest. She was a good lookin' girl. Had some good hair on ha head and she was cute in tha face. "Shit, look at me."

"August." She paused glaring at me alil bit. "You always look good. People get paid to make you look good." She laughed.

"Well, y'know." I said feelin' myself a bit while she gave me that 'nigga please' face and I busted out laughin'. "I'm kiddin'."