11

Y'all ever put the closed caption on when watching one of Aug's interview? I bout die at what they thought he was saying 😂😂

"How it feel?"

"Good as fuck," August managed to get a few words out lowly.

"I bet. You been claiming you haven't needed me." She shrugged. "This is the busiest you've been all year."

"Yea, I preciate you comin' thru fa this.." He relaxed, molding his body into the bed.

Being highly stressed, due to the anitisipation of his sophomore album, August needed a release. He found himself in the hotel room that belonged to Cristina for the second day in a row, getting a well needed massage.

Her being a certified masseuse on the side, had its perks. She knew how to work every knot and kink out of every crevice he'd allow, as a favor to him. Knowing he could call on her whenever, he made sure he did whether it meant releasing some tension or even some kids.

"You know I do anything for you Aug." She replied kneading her knuckles into his shoulders.

Although his words muffled into the pillow she still could make out his words, continuing the conversation.

"So how's everything going? Album and all?"

"It's straight, I just don't want my shit ta flop." He sighed.

"You know it won't. Your fans won't let you even if they were paid to," She tried to lighten up his mood but August just couldn't shake the feeling.

The release was tomorrow and he felt like everything was going to go wrong. Feeling helpless to hisself, all he could do was hope that God got him.

Being in New York the past three days, became a peace of mind for August that he really needed to clear his headspace. His first album signing for This Thing Called Life happened tomorrow. All he could do was prepare for the outcome as if he'd done a string of signings beforehand, doing the opposite of flop.

At the hotel, homebodied when not doing an interview, August came to find out that Cris was also in New York, doing business, at the same hotel.

Despise the fact that neither Cris nor August attempted to speak a word to each ever after that day at the airport, they managed to come to terms long enough to make up as friends, including an apology from August which was something he never did. Come to find out, Cris just so happen have an apology too.

Straddled along his lower back, Cristina rubbed over his shoulders with a small amount of massage oil once again. You'd think she'd have a little more professionalism considering she was married.

"Aug, you got this okay? And if you don't think that, God got this." She massaged deeper, reaching the kinks. "You know I got you."

One thing for sure, August enjoyed the fact that Cris was hella chill and, she new her place. But that the same time, she seemed to forget that they weren't officially together, no more than a pair of friends with benefits which cause her to snap on him. She snapped on him even more with Cydney in the picture. She felt forgotten about but if we're being honest: he did.

To August, Cristina was who he would go to, to get his boyish needs taken care of but Cydney became the one to please all of his other needs, excluding the sexual favors, playing the role he needed to be played right.

"'Preciate it." August replied, flipping over onto his back leaving Cristina to sit on his tattooed stomach. "You really come thru fa a nigga."

"Mhm," She began kissing down his chest, getting him all riled up. "But you really been neglecting me," she said between kisses.