10

I'm feeling generous as hell today, so here y'all go. But yo, what if august had a identical twin? I can barely deal with one of him going ghost, how imma deal with two ghosts? 🤔🤔

August Alsina

"Aug!" I heard somebody yellin' though my house. It could only be-- "What's up bruh?" Loud mouth Trav.

"Why you always come up in hea bein' loud like you pay the bills?" I asked turning tha volume ta my beats pill down some.

I was whippin' up some fa when Cydney come ova inna few. Ion know why that hell Trav was hea afta eight, he usually duin' daddy duties and allat.

"Man, you luh me so why you trippin?" he questioned and I just looked at him, "What you cookin' Chef Skin'n Bonez?" He said callin' me that shit I hate.

"If you don't gon somewhea wit dat," I drew back my hand that held a wooden spoon like I was gon beat him wit it.

He threw his hands up in defeat, "Ay bruh, chill."

"I'm cookin' fa lata. Cyd comin' ova."

"Ya lil private danca, huh?" He started cheesin' real hard.

"She ain't my private danca, she my friend man. You know that." I said pouring some pepper on tha chicken I was makin'.

"Then why ain't none of us met her yet? She been around since like July." He said sittin' on tha counter.

"It aain't been that long, nigga... has it?" I did the math in my head. "Well shit.." I mumbled, facing him.

"Well shit, is right so whea she at?" He asked again.

"Nunya bizness. You and everybody else ain't finna give ha tha third degree."

He shook his head, "Breezy met ha, so let me at least." He suggested.

Travis was my brother and Chris was like my brother, so of course I let breezy meet ha. The difference between tha two is Chris ain't got no place ta go runnin' his mouth bout it ta my family. Trav on tha Otha hand, like ta blackmail and be 'Mr. Run-n-tellat'.

"If anything, I want ha ta meet you last. You petty as a mu'fucka." I said.

"And? what you thank you is? Unpetty? Nigga you the King of Petty, don't try me." He defended.

I smacked my lips, "You fa'sho ain't finna meet ha now." I washed my hand in tha sink and dried them off. "Now you gotta gon somewhea, I got--" I was stopped by tha doorbell.

Both me and Trav looked between each otha and I seen him smirk. I knew exactly what he was finna do. Before I could grab at him, he was gon' out tha kitchen, runnin' ta tha door.

"Trav chill out na!" I yelled runnin' behind him. Luckily, I snatched him by the tail of his shit and pullin' him back, befo' he grabbed tha doorknob. He too damn childish ta be my older brother.

"You thought you was slick, huh. Getcho ass out tha way," I tried pulling him behind me but he threw a fit, "You really wanna meet ha that bad?" I asked puttin' my hand on tha knob and he nodded.

"I needa find out who keepin' my lil bro level." He pleaded.

I sighed, "Fine."

I really ain't want nobody ta meet ha, not until she was ready, which wasn't now. "Gon' in tha kitchen and I'ma be thea inna min wit ha, Trav." He walked slow as molassas, so I waited until he was out of my sight befo' openin' tha door.

"Hi," She beamed at me."What took you so long?" Ha hair was up inna bun and she wore tha hoodie I have gave ha otha week with some leggins and a pair of Converses.