43

Y'all be commenting update like I disappeared on y'all for a month.. it's only been like 3 days tf.

And I like how someone complained about my story being long and boring... did someone hold a gun to your head and make you read it?

Anyways... enjoy 🙄

Two weeks later..

"June, I think you got tha shit man," August spoke over the mic to his cousin.

He motioned for June to leave the booth and he did after taking off the  Beats Studio headphones.

As of now, the building was half way done. Four below ground levels consisted of the underground parking. Main level was the entrance; where people would make appointments, wait for their meetings and class, and where the café was. It wasn't open to the public yet but meetings were still being established.

The next floor held meeting rooms. Split right down the middle, half was for August and half for Cydney. August would hold all his business endeavors there while Cydney would be working on auditions and private classes.

Above that, was where everything collided. Multiple floors, holding studios, dance rooms, equipment rooms and even lounges. For the pleasure of Cydney, there would even been a daycare for parents who agreeded to take her pole dancing class and had nowhere for their kids to go, if they weren't into dance.

But all of that was in the works. Cydney wanted her portion of the building perfect as opposed to August who was just ready for him to start his new ventures and move ahead in life.

"Man, that shit sound nice!" June grinned from ear to ear.

"Right," August agreed as he lowered the music on the board, "You really got this man."

"You think so?" He asked sitting down in the chair beside him.

"No doubt, like I'm proud'a you Bruh." August dapped him up before and turned to him.

"So where do we go from here?"

"First, we gotta get you out thea' in tha world. Social media is gon' be ya best friend."

"Na you kno' I love me some Twitter." June laughed causing August to shake his head at him.

"Nigga yea, I kno'. You stay in niggas business all tha damn time like you can't mind ya own."

"Man, chill. You kno' I get that from my mama."

"Yea, whateva," August laughed again, "you still got ya SoundCloud page?"

He nodded, "I ain't put shit up there in years man."

"We gon' fix that, log in ta ya shit." August rolled aside letting him log in on the desktop Mac.

After logging in, August uploaded the file and was about to post it but stopped.

"Wait, what's ya name gon' be, first off?"

"Well I was just goin' with June.." June trailed off.

"No last name? Real and authentic. That's what you needa go fa. You said it ya'self you tryna bring real r&b back."

"True," he thought on it for a moment.

"What about your first and last, not ya nickname?"

"Oh hell nawl, Wilbur Watson? Ima be soundin' like somebody Grandaddy on tha mic. What's that nigga name my dad use to listen to all tha time? Mel Waiters?"

August laughed, "Lets go baybeh, ta tha hole in da wall!"

"I've had my best time y'all at the hole in the wall," June sang on key after August.