44

This took me so long to write, I lowkey forgot how to write so it may be trashy 🙄 now y'all leave me alone about updating

"Hey," I sat down across from my dad at a table at Buckhead Pizza Co.

"Hey sweetheart, I'm glad you could meet up with me."

"Same."

"I see you all over the place now. Billboards, commercials."

I smiled at the fact of my face being known for my dancing and modeling some clothes every now and then, "Did you order already?"

"Yeah, I got us a large pizza to share. Pepperoni, bacon, sausage, beef and ham."

The ingredients on that pizza made my mouth water. When it arrived at our table, it didn't last a chance. Both me and my dad engaged in conversation. Mainly us catching up with each other on what I've been doing. He had been in jail so there wasn't much to speak on his part except for what it was like in there.

"So your dating a celebrity, huh?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

"He's treating your right, right?" My dad asked me.

Thinking back on everything that's happened between us, August hadn't done a thing wrong to me purposely. All that had happened was what came with his fame and I couldn't fault him for it. So what happened earlier, shouldn't have happened.

"He treats me almost better than you did when you were around." I smiled at him.

"Oh, really? I gotta properly meet him then. Last time weren't the best circumstances to have a conversation." He cleaned his fingertips with a napkin.

"Soon." I sipped on my water, "Maybe today, he dropped me off here. I actually think you two will get along."

From there on out the conversation we had went nowhere but up. I never noticed how alike him and my brother were until I sat down and had this conversation. If you knew Jordan you would automatically know that this was his dad just by looks.

He told me of how everything exactly happened after the day I saw him for the last time. At first I didn't feel like he should've done what he'd done but they murdered Jordan.

I'm not a fan of violence, never was which is why I was hesitant about meeting with him again until I talked to August.

August reassured me to the max that everything would be fine. He even mentioned that I could be dating a killer but the world may never know. He sure as hell could've kept that to hisself but since the thought was on my mind at the moment, I figured what did I have to lose.

Finishing my last slice, I wiped my mouth and checked my phone for the time. It was going on two and I had to meet with Payne around three-thirty.

Looking up and past my dad I saw August walking towards our table. His attempt to be lowkey and unnoticed was a complete fail when a few people noticed him and came up stopping him.

I shook my head at the annoyed look that played on his face behind a fake smile. It was a few minutes before he was able to stroll over to where we were.

"Hey, babe." I said causing my dad to look up, "Grab a seat."

"August, right?" My dad said as he pulled up a chair and sat down.

August looked as if he wasn't up for a sit down, but did anyways. I could tell right off the bat that he was dog tired.

"Yea, I neva caught ya name last time, Mr.." "Just call me Alex."