47

I know y'all hate me cause I been MIA for a while but I will explain. I done deadass went to Mexico, and I'm highkey sprung off a nigga like real bad lol. This book has gotta come to a end soon 😩.

Enjoy ☺️

Cydney Michaels

"You ready to see our house?" I grinned excitedly as me and August stepped off of his jet.

"Yea," he coughed lightly into his elbow. I frowned, grabbing his free hand.

We had just gotten back from Indiana. August decided to fly out there for a few days to meet with the guy he wanted to sign so I tagged along, making it a mini vacation. While we were out there, August caught a little bug so he wasn't feeling as excited as me.

Before we left, we did happen to see the progress on the house so far and he wanted a little more space. Mainly for his cars and he wanted a bigger pool area despite the full access to the lake we had. So then ended up building to it, and it was finished yesterday, just in time for the fourth.

"Don't sound too excited." I joked rolling my eyes.

"I thank that'll be enough space fa us and our future." He spoke up.

I smiled at the thought of our future together.

"It's a good enough size for us. I just wanted it to feel more homey, more ours in this house."

"It was just as much yours, as mine."

"Yeah but it didn't feel like it. You'd been there before and I just kinda appeared."

He chuckled, "You really did, come up outta nowhea. But it will be home ta us, aight? Don't worry." He allowed me to slide closer to him.

"Na, we gon have bout the same amount of space, maybe more, it's just gon be more homey like you wanted it to. Won't have time ta feel big." He reassured me.

I nodded against him so he knew I was listening.

"Is anybody gonna be staying with us.." I mumbled against him.

"Nah, girl the reason I got this house built so itca be ours. Everybody else moved out and in the same area. We all gonna be close, but everybody on they own na."

I giggled, "I feel like you're gonna be one of those dads that puts the kids out at 18."

"Maybe." He shrugged with a laugh before coughing.

I rubbed his chest, "You okay?"

"Nah, but if you gimme one of them kisses I thank I'll be great," he smirked at me.

"Oh, really?" I pecked his lips gently, "Like that," I teased.

He smacked his lips before pulling my face to his and kissing me deep enough to make me drown.

"Damn," he mumbled before pulling away.

"Better?"

He nodded.

Halfway to the house we made sure to stop and get some food. Wings and fries was the idea. It felt like the first time when we both shared food in the car the first time I met him.