31.1

Before I start this chapter I just wanna say I LOVE LOVE LOVE what August is doing down in Baton Rouge. He's taking time out of his life as a celebrity to rally and protest #BlackLivesMatter and bring us together as one, peacefully which is something that's hard for celebrities to do.

This is a two part chapter, hopefully I can put the finishing touches on part two before I go to work tomorrow.

I don't want to show any type of disrespect to Alton Sterling and Philando Castile shootings that have happened recently, for I am one that's for all this shit needing to come to an end.

Cydney Michaels

After a long night of just hanging with August and Thor, I ended up falling asleep after he cooked one of my favorites of his: seafood gumbo. I wasn't sure if he slept too but I do remember falling asleep on him.

It was no surprise that I'd awoken in his bed, without the owner of it but instead, Thor at my feet just staring at me.

"Hey baby," I cooed at him, and he jumped around, circling back to me.

He was getting bigger day by day and I didn't know how I felt about it

He was getting bigger day by day and I didn't know how I felt about it. I wanted him to stay this size forever.

I simultaneously rubbed his belly as I scrolled through Instagram. I began to see photo after photo pop up about the killings of Philando Castile and Alton Sterling. It had been a sad week for both the states it happened in as well as the communities around the world.

I shook my head before I dragged myself out the bed and went to brush my teeth. My stomach growled at me which let me know it was well past time for me to eat again.

Not wanting Thor to hurt himself from jumping off August's high ass bed, I placed him on the floor manually and went to find August. Thor led me to him with ease.

He was in the entertainment room playing 2K with Travis.

"Mane fuck that shit, I'm dunkin' on yo' punk ass!" I heard Travis' loud voice.

I shook my head as his aggressiveness, it's just a game.

"Hey baybeh." August noted that I was in the room.

"What it do, Cyd." Travis greeted. "Sup pup," he acknowledged Thor.

"Hey." I replied before sittin' on the arm of the sofa.

I let them do their thing for a few more minutes as I scrolled on my phone before I spoke again. I needed to have a little talk with Aug and Travis didn't need to be here.