42

So aug really just gon move to Cali and not say shit?

I kept pokin' Cyd until she moved around finally waking up befo' I scooter closa ta ha

"August, move up off me now." She rolled ova givin' me ha back.

I pinched at ha sides and she shot up.

"Owwww," she tried pushin' me away from ha but I was dead weight.

"Wassup witchu?" I turned ha face towards me.

"I'm ti'ed, that's what." She mumbled soundin' like my twin.

"Bruh, you at like we had like twenty rounds of sex. Fuck you mean ti'ed?"

Openin' ha eyes, Cydney glared at me befo' speaking.

"We had three and that's close enough."

"Nobody tol' ya ass ta wake me up at fo' in tha mornin', beggin' me ta fuck you right."

"Nobody told you," she pulled tha covers up, "to answer my request."

"You gon' stop with that smart mouth shit," I flipped ha on a back and started tickling ha.

"August, s-stop! You gon' make me pee on myself." She tried ta push my hands away but I didn't care.

"And?" I continued tickling ha fa ha fun of it.

"Aight, bet. You th-the one who gotta sleep in it." She laughed.

I stopped immediately lettin' ha get up. She hopped out tha bed and as soon has a feet hit tha ground, she fell ova.

"Ah, my legs!" Cydney cried out being ova-dramatic soundin' like that nigga from Spongebob.

I laughed, lookin' ova tha edge of tha bed.

"August, what did you do to me?" She pouted while attempting ta stand again and failin'

"That's what that Daddy stroke'll do ta a female." I grinned feelin' accomplished as hell.

She only rolled ha eyes at me and I hopped out tha bed ta help ha up but she ain't want it. Instead she tried ta get up haself and it was sight ta see.

I watched as she stood befo' stumbling ova ha feet as ha face ain't show nun but pain. I sorta got concerned na, seein' how bad it looked and that I caused it.

"Cyd, you good?" I stepped ta ha and she nodded.

"My body hurrrrttts." she whined afta alil while and I chuckled.

"August this isn't cool. I have to teach today." Cydney made ha way inta tha bathroom with tha help of me.

She couldn't take two steps, how would she be able ta do all them leaps, turns and shit?

"You might wanna call and be like, 'Chantelle I can't come in, Aug dicked me down til I couldn't walk,'. Maybe she'll accept that." I shrugged.