28.2

August Alsina

"Alright now look to the left a little? Perfect, hold it." Joey said as I posed.

We'd both got well aquatinted in tha past hours. He cracked jokes and allowed me ta call him by his nickname of Joey instead of tha formal Mr. White or Joseph.

This lil photoshoot was doin' real good so far. I'd swapped out my fits fa tha last time and we was finna wrap it up soon. The clouds above started ta get dark which really set the scene.

"And we're done!" He put the camera down and started ta gather some stuff up, "If you want to see them, go ahead and go inside and I'll be there. Just gotta get this stuff inside before the rain comes."

"Aight cool," I was gon' head inside but decided on helpin' a ole' man out. He hadda lot of stuff ta get in tha house, mo' den two hands was needed.

"Lemme get dat fa you," I took da suitcase that held all tha lenses and tha laptop. It was tha heaviest.

"Thanks. Just take it inside and set it in the living room for me?" I nodded and did what he said.

"My bad." I mumbled walkin' it ta ha livin' room. I bumped inta Cyd and she completely brushed me off even tho' I apologized fa it.

Afta a few mo' trips, we both got all his equipment in and he was showin' me a few photos.

(Y'all know the deal, pretend his hair long and blowing in the wind 😂)

"Yea, na dat, I like." I pointed ta tha screen. Tha one wit me blowin' out tha smoke was litty.

"Yeah it really fits well with the weather settings and background of the trees, ties it together." He agreed.

"And what's the reason behind this photoshoot again?"  He clicked though mo' pics.

"It's a submission ta Calvin Klein fa they undawea' line. Plus alil sum fa my nation." I rested my head on my fist.

"Alright I see you, underwear models are usually gay in my opinion, but I don't judge." He shrugged his shouldas while I narrowed my eyes at him.

Did this nigga just try me?

"What tha fu—" "Hey, y'all done with all that stuff in here? I made dinner a little early since a storms comin' soon." An older lady came from around the corner. She looked young but from the way she spoke you could tell she was in her forties.