14

Might've been one of my favorite chapters to write tbh, it's what you all have been waiting for.

Enjoy 😇

Not once in her life did Cydney think she would be here. After over an hour of convincing, that next week, Cydney was in Dubai along with August and his entire entourage.

Beside the whole getting on plane crisis, Cydney was happy to go along But at the same time, she didn't want to start to lose herself in August; always traveling behind him, leaving her life behind. She made it clear to him and everyone else, even the fans that she had nothing better to do with her time.

Although the Nation found it funny, Cydney was serious about it and August believed her. Not once did he ever think she had dropped her life for his. That was what he wanted in a girl, hell, he wanted that in just a friend.

Seeing as it was still the beginning of the year, Christmas wasn't that long ago. Cydney wouldn't allow him to gift her something so he figured that it would be a great Christmas gift to go to Dubai, she told him not to buy anything so he didn't. Instead he invited her along for a trip.

Cydney immediately felt the guilt in her, she'd received a gift from August and had nothing in return to give. She had a few ideas up her sleeve but nothing seemed to compare to his trip to Dubai. It left her something to think on.

August would only have to perform at one event and then he was free for the rest of his time spent in Dubai which was almost a week. He'd enjoy that as a well needed vacation just as much as Cydney would.

Cydney Michaels

"August, Are you done yet?" I called out though the bathroom door. For us to be staying in such a fancy hotel, there should be more than one full bathroom. "I have to get ready." I added hoping he'd come out. Eventually he opened the door, revealing hisself.

"So, you were in there fourty-five minutes and only managed to put on jeans, jewelry and a hat?" I questioned, taking in his appearance.

"Man, chill." He walked by me towards his duffle bag of clothes. "Takes time ta look fly." He rubbed himself down making me laugh.

"Okaaaaay," I said before occupying the bathroom for a brief moment

I didn't feel the need for a full face of makeup since we'd be in a club scene tonight. All I would do is sweat it off anyways so eyebrows, a little touch of concealer with natural make up and a bold lip color would do it.

"August, can you not?" I said as he continued to poke my butt why I got ready.

I was dressed in a pretty short dress, cream colored, sleeveless and it had a corset like v-cut that made my c-cup boobs seem a little bigger which I liked. It covered my butt well, but I'd have to keep a reminder to pull it down every now and then. Especially with August's childish ways.