3.2

Slight throwback of bae in mm. Aint shit changed bout him.

August Alsina

"So whatchu thank?" I asked Cydney as I sat back down in tha chair next ta ha.

"It's really good." She said smiling real hard. "Who else is gonna be on it?"

"I thank just Fetty and Khaled, right Chris?" I asked him and he nodded while chompin' onna bag of Hot Cheetos. I just shook my head at him and turned my attention back to Cydney. "You hungry?" I asked Cydney.

"Hell yeah I'm hungry, nigga! 'Bout time you asked." Chris butted in, being all loud n' shit.

"I wasn't even talkin' ta yo ass." I stale faced him. I turned my attention back ta Cyd' seein' ha noddin' tryna hold in ha laugh. "Holdin' shit in like that you gon' pass out, what you want ta eat?"

"Pizza sounds nice." She said shruggin' ha shouldas.

"Shit, it shol' do." Chris added his two cents in again. "Gimme a uh.. a large meatlovers. Oh yeah and a side of wings to that."

"What you want Cydney?" I said putting emphasis on ha name, making sure Chris heard me.

She giggled again, "Just the pizza," She started and began listing all the extra stuff she wanted on top of the pizza. From pineapples and chicken ta peppers and spinach, she asked for it. I ordered Chris a pizza and wings while me on tha otha just kept shit simple with a regular meatlovers. I called it in and called T right afta so he could go out and pick it up.

"What's the plan for the rest of the day?" Cydney ask tappin' away on ha phone.

"Nothing really, prolly just some studio shit, and chill. Ima take you home when you wanna."

She started ta speak but ha phone rang, lettin' ha know she hadda FaceTime call coming in.

"It's just Hazel, I can call--" "Go head n' ansa ha." I said not bothered by it. She answered the call and started talkin' to Hazel while I just sat back.

I pulled out my phone myself ta post a quick lil vid of me and Chris in tha studio while his chorus to Gold Slugs was playin' in the background. I panned around the studio leaving Cyd since I'd prolly post one wit ha lata, and endded on me and Chris. We shined our grills that we had inna mouth and mouthed the new song lyrics. I ended tha video and put tha caption 'Gold Slugs😁'.

I shared it onta IG too and right afta postin' it, our twitta page just started blowin' up. After I looked thru a few of the comments and retweetin' some of tha replies, I tuned into Cyd's convo she was having.

"...I hope ya ass is having fun. Ain't texted to me all day." I head Hazel say.

"I been busy running round with this thing," Cydney replied putting tha cam on me and pointin'."

"Whazzaumm," I said bein' all extra, makin' them both laugh. "Ain't nun to worry bout, she in good hands." I added.

"Mhm. She better. Don't make come after yo coke bottle head ass." She rolled her eyes at me makin' Cyd laugh and I just smacked my lips wavin' ha off.

I rememba Hazel sayin' I owe ha a meet up wit Breezy and Cyd sayin' sum to me about how big of a Breezy fan Hazel was, so I wanted ta mess wit ha alil. I turned around in the chair talking to Chris so Cyd and Haze wouldn't hea me.

"Bruh you wanna meet ya biggest fan?" He nodded his head and followed my lead. I slipped da phone from Cyd's hand and made myself visible to Hazel on ha end.

"August what are you doing?" Cydney sayin' behind me but I juss ignored ha and started talking ta Hazel.

"So Hazel, I owe you." I said and motioned fa Chris ta start singing and he did.