37.2

Cydney Michaels

"Here, put this on." Hazel shoved a shopping bag at me. I looked over it before nodding.

Not what I wanted to wear today but I didn't have it in me to argue with her.

I haven't seen August since he left this morning, and I was craving his presence right now. My heart completely ignored the fact that in my head, I was mad at him.

I'd spent the rest of my day along side Hazel. She forced me outside the hotel and wouldn't allow me to stuff my face like I wanted to. But we were back at the hotel, hours later, getting ready now.

"Why is it so.. skimpy?"

I'll admit it was cute but where was the rest of it? It was a really strappy bralette and a pair of low cut shorts with my ass all out. Of course, she added a oversize bomber jacket but I still felt naked.

"I'm not wearing this." I began to take off the jacket but Hazel stopped me and I whined.

"Girl I done put so much product in your hair to curl up your fried ends, so best believe you wearing this outfit." She pulled the jacket back on my shoulders.

My hair had nothing to do with the outfit, but I still followed her commands, excusing myself to the bathroom to change and get myself together, make up wise.

I started to feel a rush of memories from the first time I went to August's concert and met up with him backstage. It was like déjà vu in my opinion, in this case, something I didn't want to reminisce on.

"What are you wearing?" I stepped out the bathroom ready.

"You're looking at it," she posed after grabbing her purse.

"I know you gotta good look at my hoe ass. Lookin' Like I'm finna bait some niggas tonight," she stuck her tongue out, "now let's go."

She grabbed my stuff for me and pushed me out the door in front of her.

We were in no hurry to get to the Staples Center on time so I made sure T knew of that. I'd grabbed more food on the way and guess what? I even grabbed August food. No matter how irritated I could get at him I would never let him end hisself up in the hospital cause he didn't wanna eat before a show.

By the time we got there, it was thirty until stage time and I'd made it to August's door, knocking on it.

"I really don't wanna—" I turned to talk to Hazel to speak to her but she was gone, "This bitch.." I mumbled.