27

First off, y'all go check out UrbanEcstasy books: Sonder & Chocolate Dalliance. They ain't August Alsina buuuuttt, the main girls are beautiful and the guys fine as hell so that make up for it, they they lil' accents got them sounding cute a'whateva. 😍 plus they be getting hella hot and steamy, I stay down for that. Go show some love to her 🙌🏾

August Alsina

"You betta have some good shit fa me ta hea'

"You betta have some good shit fa me ta hea'." I sighed sittin' back in my office chair.

"Yeah, it's about the stuff I told you while you were back home." Cris crossed ha legs as she sat ha purse on my desk.

I wasn't use ta seein' ha like this so it threw me off

I wasn't use ta seein' ha like this so it threw me off. She ain't had on no makeup and this was tha first time I seen ha without heels a'ha tiddies poppin' out ha shirt.

"Glad to see you came around."

"No, glad to see you came around. You know what you said really hurt my feelings August." She spoke softy.

"And I apologize fa that." I held back a sigh, "You kno' I be sayin' shit when I get pissed tha fuck off. Plus I was high and drunka den a bitch."

"I see."

"What's this shit you gotta tell me na?"

"Okay so the other person." I motioned fa ha ta continue, "it's.."

"Spit it out."

"The label," she spoke way too quickly but I still got what she said.

"Tha label, huh?" I could feel myself gettin' mad but I kept my composure.

"Not the whole label but it's a good bit. Mainly it's Danielle. She contacted me a little while after your album dropped.

She wanted Cydney out of the picture, saying she was taking up too much of your time, needing you back in the studio all that. And she basically threatened to get my agency to drop me and give me a bad name. But when you told me you could end my career as well, I figured what do I have to lose?"