41

💀💀💀💀 @ Lloyd

August Alsina

"Come lay with me," I patted tha beside me.

Cyd was busy cleaning stuff up and I kno' she was doin' it 'cause sum was on ha mind since she always be ta haself when she

"Cyd, I kno' you hea' me talkin' ta you," I repeated.

She still paid not mind ta me as she paced back and forth across tha room, putting the gifts wherever they needed to go. Aggravated tha shit outta me, we she ignored me.

I opened up snap and looked at myself in tha camera, "Like how can you ignore this face?" I recorded and flipped tha camera on ha fa a few seconds showing how unbothered she looked by me and then back ta me.

"It's my g-day, fuck outta hea with that shit

"It's my g-day, fuck outta hea with that shit." I posted it and locked my phone.

"Ay, sit down somewhea," I pulled ha by ha wrist when she pass by me again makin' ha stop.

"What?" She stared back at me. I motioned fa ha ta climb inta bed beside me.

"I said, sit down somewhea', you pacin'."

"Sorry," she repositioned ha'self so she was sittin' beside me against tha headboard wit ha legs ova mine.

I turned tha light off and cut tha TV on Netflix so we could watch some Stranger Things. About a hour inta it, she spoke up.

"You remember when I said I had something to talk to you about?"

"Yea," I answered still lookin' at tha TV.

"Well when I went back to my place, when I was about to leave, there was a knock on my door."

"Go on," I rubbed ha bare thigh. Tell me why I felt like this convasation was gonna go nowhea but down from hea?

She bit ha lip, "Well, I opened it and there was this guy. He was like 'I'm required to do this blah blah, I'm a registered sex offend—" "Oh hell na. You said a rapist livin' in ya building?"

She nodded at me, playin' in my hair, tryna distract me.

I shook my head takin' ha hands from my hair, "Oh yeah, you most def, finna be movin' outta that bitch. Buhlee dat."

"Wait, August let me finish." She sighed looking at me.

"Ain't no negotiations with that shit man, ion kno' why you trying." I waved ha off.

"Well if you'd listen to me you'd know I'm not trying to negotiate. There's more to it than just a sex offender, August."

"Go." I let ha continue.