20 ~ Filler Chapter

Some of yall wanted to know more about Hazel so here yall go. And some of yall wanted to know more about Cristina so I did that too.

I really hated writing her part, she just a lil hoe. A trifling one at that 😒😒 but what's a good story without some drama huh? 🤔

Hazel White

After seeing Cydney off for her flight she had to catch, I made my way back to my room

After seeing Cydney off for her flight she had to catch, I made my way back to my room. It was early as hell and I was still a little bit tipsy from last night.

Opening my door, I placed my keys on the key hook and situated myself getting into my bed. I was so tired, I knew sleep was setting upon me instantly.

I shifted in my bed and dreaded opening my eyes. The sunlight was already bright hurting my closed eyes, I could only imagine what they'd do when they'd open.

After laying for a few more minutes I muster up the courage to open my eyes and slowly made my way around the room. Brushing my teeth and washing my face, I ended with a shower to wake me up completely.

After the shower, I checked my phone for any calls or messages. Of course there were the three I'd receive every morning from Johnny and one from Cydney.

Johnny: good morning beautiful 😘

Guess you still sleep, well good afternoon beautiful 😘😘

Call me fr. It's goin' on 3 in the afternoon and you still sleep? Fuck it I'm omw over.

Cydney: I'm in New Orleans oml this shit is crazy 😅 I'm scared as fuck, lady tried to put some voodoo shit on me.

I shook my head at Johnny's messages. He can be on his way here but he ain't getting in. I changed my locks again so there was no way he was getting in. Leaving him on read, I skipped to Cydney's message thread and replied.

Chill out Cyd 😂 August got you. If he don't imma get his ass when he get back 😒😒 enjoy meeting your in laws

I laughed to myself, she's gonna kill me for that.

Cydney: 🖕🏾😐👊🏾 bitch bye

Continuing my daily routine, I decided to cook a late breakfast; pancakes, eggs and some bacon. I heard a knock on my door, figuring it was just Johnny I ignored it until I finished cooking which was a good five or six minutes later. The knocking was still consistent which began to piss me off.