12

So recently, it was Mel's birthday (4/15) so I just wanna say Happy Belated to him 👼🏾. I tried my best to get the chapter out on his birthday but I had a lot of things come up.

Also the 15th was the 2 year anniversary of August's first album, Testimony. I still rock tf out of that shit like it just dropped yesterday.

What's yalls favorite song from testimony anyways? I love 'You Deserve' 😍

👼🏾Happy Birthday MellyB 👼🏾

August Alsina

"So August, what's up with you and Cristina Yates?" Yee asked me.

I thought I was golden.

We actually spent majority the interview talkin' about my fucked up album release instead of my personal life. It was just a few mo' minutes on air and Angela just had ta pull that card.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"Well, rumor has it, that you were seen coming out of her hotel room, heated last night. "Trouble in paradise?" she added.

"What happened? She got fed up with you not eatin' the puss and kicked you out?" Charlamagne added earning a laugh from me.

"You funny." I started, still laughin', thinkin' 'bout tha night befo'.

"We was actually just chillin' and that's when I found out my album got leaked, so that's what you hearin'

"We was actually just chillin' and that's when I found out my album got leaked, so that's what you hearin'. Thea's no trouble nor is there any paradise."

"Okay cool, so Cydney's okay with you droppin' by Cristina's room while you out of town?"

"Gahdamn, Yee. You just be tryna set a nigga up fa anything." Charlemagne said shakin' his head. "If he gonna cheat, he wouldn't be telling us!"

I laughed at his comment, "Let's get this shit straight, a nigga is single as fuck. I can go see whoeva tha hell I wanna see and talk ta whoeva tha hell I wanna talk to." I tol' ha. "You just tryna get me in trouble wit da Nation."

She laughed, "My bad Aug, I'm just askin' what people wanna know."

"Well, they wanna know tha wrong thangs. This Thing Called Life in stores taday." I added dismissin' tha subject. "That's what they need ta know."

"You heard it, August Alsina, This Thing Called Life in stores today. This is DJ Envy with The Breakfast Club and we out!" Envy ended tha show signaling we were off air.

I chopped it up fa a min with them talkin' about whateva ain't get in on the show that they wanted ta know. I tried my best ta keep Cristina and Cydney out the convo, and I did. They ain't wanna know shit else about it fa tha time being.