38

#TeamAug or #TeamCyd?

August 30th

"Move forward some? Perfect, hold it. Good. Wardrobe, get her ready for the next scene." The photographer said in a rush.

Watching Payne at work, Cydney made her way behind the scenes where he stood.

"You are a natural. I'm so happy to have you apart of this." He smiled brightly.

Not long after making her way home, Payne, one of August's video producers contacted her for a modeling gig.

"Thanks," she pushed a few stray hair behind her ears.

The wardrobe people whisked her behind a folding privacy screen to change quickly, still carrying on a conversation with him.

"After this shoot would you be willing to do more?" He asked.

Thinking about it to herself, she thought about August. The most they'd ever talked was when they checked on each other throughout the weeks with a simple 'Hey how are you' text

Dancing, working on future plans and now this new hobby She seemed to enjoy: modeling, consumed her so much she wasn't focused on holding a conversation or him for a while. And with Jordan's death day coming up, she was sure to be keeping to herself.

"Sure.. I mean I'm really into it." She answered as she came from behind the screen.

"Great, we'll finish this shoot and then I can talk more about the next shoot after

"Great, we'll finish this shoot and then I can talk more about the next shoot after."

She nodded and he left the set making his way back behind the camera. Make up and hair added some more finishing touches to her face and fixed some fly always before they started to shoot again. Within a hour, Cydney's shoot was over and she was on her way to meet up with Hazel at Applebee's for lunch.

"Hey boo," Hazel greeted sitting in the booth.

"Hey," She replied, checking her phone receiving a message from Payne which left her in smiles. He'd attached some photos from the shoot for her to have.

She decided to her favorite one from the day. The caption spoke empowerment, only feeding her ego.

 The caption spoke empowerment, only feeding her ego