40

So like, y'all know comments motivate me to write more? I don't be seeing all my day1s like I use to just saying 🙃

Cydney Michaels

"Leave me alone," I mumbled against the pillow turning away from August. He only shook me again, making me groan and turn back to face him.

"What?" I opened one eye to find his staring back at me.

"It's my birthday." He grinned at me while moving stray hairs out of my face.

"Happy birthday, now let me sleep," I rolled back over and played sleep with a smile on my face.

August for the most part, he didn't like when I ignored him. I only did it most of the time because rarely, things got on his nerves since he was so chill, so it was entertaining to see him react.

"Mane, stop playin', wit me,"August pulled me to him turning me onto my back. He poked my sides and I couldn't help but laugh.

"August- stooop!" I yelled in between laughs.

"Okay, chill! I was just playing," I said after another failed attempt and he only laughed finally stopping.

I was out of breath and had to gather myself before speaking. "Happy birthday Wuggaaa," I pulled his face to mine and pecked his lips until he pulled away from meZ

"Preciate it, baybeh. Na go brush them stank teeth." He flicked my bottom lip making me pout.

Thinking that August was up for the day, I got out of bed and went to brush my teeth and all that other hygiene stuff, only to come out the bathroom to August knocked out.

"Y'know, if this is your way of telling me you want me to cook breakfast for you.. It worked." I mumbled at August.

Not getting a reply, I knew for sure he went back to sleep.

Sighing, I headed downstairs, feeding Thor first and then starting on breakfast. Once I finished it, I laid it all out on a tray for him and took it upstairs.

"So now you wanna be up?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

He was sitting up at the headboard, on his phone with the usual right hand in his underwear.

"I like fa'real just got up," he lied.

"Mm, here." I said back as I placed the tray in front of him. He set his phone down beside him and looked over it.

"You cooked for me?" He said sounding all shocked before picking up a fork and a knife.

I rolled my eyes, "You knew what you were doing when you woke me up this morning, August."

"Luh you baybeh," he grinned at me before cutting into a waffle.

"Love you too Wugga," I mumbled as climbed in the bed next to him.

"So since you wanted to do absolutely nothing today, what are your plans?" I asked turning to him.

"Not a damn thing," he spoke with a mouthful.