46

It's short but it's something 😓 don't too excited, I might dip out again (not purposefully tho, I just got a social life and whatnot now)

"August you know I don't want a big house," Cydney whined while she sat back in her seat.

Shrugging, August leaned up against the table, "Well I do. On toppa that, I'm payin fa tha shit so deal wit it."

Cutting her eyes at him, she huffed causing August to chuckle and shake his head before motioning for Demetrius to continue on.

"So we're working with about two acres in land. On that land is a lake filled with some non-harmful creatures and fish. Homes around the area are about half a acre apart so there is plenty of privacy, no need for a fence," he informed.

I just a few days after Easter passed, the two sat in a office. And just like August said, he wanted to build with Cydney. And that started with a home.

"How soon can we put this inta action?"

"As soon as possible. When are you looking to buy?" Demetrius looked between the two.

"Now," August slid his wallet from his pocket and laid his black card on the table in front of him.

"August." Cydney pulled she card off the table.

"Yeah?" August looked at her over his shoulder.

"We need to talk about this first."

"What's there ta talk about?"

Sighing, Cydney looked towards the realtor giving off a vibe for him to leave.

"I'll be back in a few, give you guys some time to talk about it. Would you'll care for some water, coffee?"

"No we're fine, thanks." Cydney smiled at him and watched him leave the office.

"August, I feel like you're just jumping into—" "You love me right?"

"What, yeah. You know I do August."

August grabbed her hands pulling her to sit on his lap, "Then lemme do this fa you, fa us."

"I'm not saying don't do it, I'm just saying slow down August." She pleaded, "We have all the time in the world, we're not even married yet!"

"We'ca make that happen too baybeh, just say tha words."

Cydney furrowed her brows, "Say the word? You're supposed to be asking me."