36

I felt hella uncomfortable to write half this lol but I said I was bringing drama and I lowkey don't know what to do with it now that it's here, my b.

Cydney Michaels

"And you sho' you good with this?" August asked me for the twentieth time in the past hour.

I gave him a blank stare, "Yes, Augustine." I rolled my eyes.

"Aye, I just wanna make sure you good," he held his hands up in defense, "And honestly, I'm not too cool with this. I just feel like it's a bad idea." He confessed once again.

Then why you going through with it? I held my tongue.

Yesterday, which was basically follow him around for meetings and interviews, the boring stuff day. Then whatever else he had to do. I wasn't around because I didn't want to be there for a reason. I spent my day with Thor's head in my lap while I read a book on the hotel balcony.

I was at the hotel being a good girlfriend while the dog went out to play. 😊 😊 😊

Today was day two. He'd be meeting with Haydin again and they would be doing what she wanted to do. AKA, what I wanted to do if she's still sticking to that story.

If I had a choice I wouldn't be bothered going out with the two today I mean, why would I want to go to my favorite place that has a very sentimental value to me with some random that my boyfriend has to bring too? And on top of that I'm sure its majorly based on a lie.

But I made sure I stayed up to date with the two over snapchat. He logged her in on his snap from her phone, with my approval of course, and I came across the fact that she was really flirty but August didn't notice. No man ever does. I also came across the fact that she looked good in any type of lighting which I was semi-jealous over.

I continued my process of getting ready in the bathroom, "Well since we're being honest, I really don't want to go with y'all."

"I kno', I kno'." He said as he slipped his Rolex on his wrist, "But I want you thea'. Andretti's got some meanin' fa you and it don't feel right just me and ha bein' thea."

"Nice to know you thought of me.." I mumbled while applying mascara. I'd yet to get dressed but August was already dressed. I was in no rush. We had a hour.

I watched August walk in the bathroom though the mirror, before I thought for a moment.

"Is there even an Andretti's in Miami?" I questioned him.

"Well.. kinda." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Kinda means.." I trailed off waiting for him to complete the sentence as if we were in gradschool.

"Kinda as in, it's Andretti's. But it's a real race track.. with real race cars."

I stopped what I was doing. Real cars on a real track? I thought to myself.

"You got her time at a real track with real cars?" I turned to face him.

"I didn't do shit," he revealed, "Management did. Fufilling what she wanted ta do."