29

y'all go check out Lannyloveee and her book Bad Intentions. She's new to the Wattpad writing thing and need some love and comments. It's only one chapter out right now but it's pretty good, detailed and lengthy imo.

I'm going out tonight, be with my family all day tomorrow so I won't have time to update. I decided to bless y'all a day earlier.

Enjoy

Cydney Michaels

I'm way too good to you
You take my love for granted
I just don't understand it

"I don't know how to talk to you
I just know I found myself getting lost with you" I sang along to Too Good by Drake and Rihanna.

Views had a few good songs but it was nothing compared to Drake's old stuff.

"Lately you just make me work too hard for you, Got me on flights overseas— August!"

"Yeah?" He yelled back.

"Can you come here for a sec?" I called for him.

He took a while to get in the kitchen but he finally did. He was literally one room away but it was like he was taking his sweet, precious time, wasting mine.

"What?" He came in, looking at his phone.

"Can you get this down for me? I can't reach it." I pointed at a box of cereal that August had in his pantry.

His pantry was huge and stayed stocked with food. Which made no sense as to why his body lacked all the necessary nutrients to keep him from falling out on stage.

August even had a fancy step stool in here since it had shelves that went up to at least seven or eight feet, but that stepstool was for him. He was a just past six-two could reach about anything without it but I struggled to reach anything with it. If it was the fourth shelf or higher, I had to call August.

He laughed at this being funny but I didn't see it.

"I'm not gon' get if fa ya but I'a help you."

"What do you me—ah!" I shrieked as he picked me up by my hips, leaving my legs dangling.

I reached for the box of Frosted Flakes and grabbed them but he didn't put me down.

"Okay, I got them, put me down."

"You know what you gotta say." He gripped me tighter.

"Nope," I shook my head.

"Why blood?"

I giggled, "Because," I kicked for him to put me down and he did, but he didn't let me out his grip. "You may act like my daddy but you definitely don't fit his description from what I remember."

"Man whateva." I turned around in his arms to face him, "Let's make a deal." He continued.

I nodded for him to go on. I opened the box of cereal as he spoke. I was hungry.