24

Aug is such a chill and calm person in this story... I'm debating on whether to make him a hot head but then this story would be like the rest 🤔🤔

August Alsina

"August Alsina here with us today, once again. What's going on with you today?" Lola tha host intraduced me.

"I'm good, I'm good. Whassgud witcha'll? Ain't seen y'all in a min."

"Mann, it's been forever ain't it? Since before you released Testimony I think."

"Y'all right," I rubbed my chin hairs, "I been on tha go non stop."

Bein' back hea felt good. That studio was real chill. Couches instead of rolly chairs, only sound board was whea tha DJ sat and my favorite: no mics. It was all just like we was kickin' shit.

"We been tryna get in touch with you since your sophomore album dropped back in December. Finally you got some free time for us, what going on?" DJ Scottie asked.

"I been dealing a lot with personal stuff, label stuff, working everything out. Trying to get myself together. Let's just say... I was on vacation."

"I see you man, you on 'vacation' and I gotta say, on vacation with a very beautiful girl. Cydney is her name right?

"Yea dats ha," I said unable to contain my smile.

"Yes, she is really beautiful. I'll admit, I'm actually looking forward to meeting her soon, got a few questions for her." Lola said.

"Oh Jesus, Lola. What bullshit you finna pull outcha ass?" Scottie said back at ha.

I laughed as they went back and forth. Cyd text my phone tellin' me she was hea.

"You smiling wild over there, anything we should know? Anything your fans should know?"

"Well.." I started but was interrupted by anotha text from ha that made my smile even harda.

"Is that her, texting you?"

"Yeah she onna way up, we got some thangs ta do taday afta thus," I told him, as I sat up in my seat, "T, can you go find ha fa me?"

He nodded and walked out tha room.

"We'll speak of her when she gets back in the room if that's cool with you?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Alright now, let's get into your music. Recently Chris Brown posted a photo of a single cover. Back To Sleep remix featuring you, Miguel and correct me if I'm wrong but, Trey Songz? So there is hope!" She exclaimed.

I chucked, "Yeah, you right."

"Y'all cool again, what's the details on that? You know the ladies panties gon' be drippin' if all of y'all on the same track!" He rubbed his hands tagetha.