6

August Alsina

"Yung, the crowd got word that you and Chris were gonna be here tonight and they a little rowdy." I heard T say from tha front seat befo' I stepped out.

"Aight, 'preciate it T. Cyd, c'mon." She climbed out tha backseat behind me wnd I helped ha. She followed me up ta tha backdoor of tha club. Jones, my otha bodyguard was waiting fa me. We waited on T ta park tha truck before headin' in.

"What's gonna happen?" Cyd asked behind me. Usually I didn't notify people of what club I was going to until I was up in VIP ta avoid the crazy shit.

"T and Jones gon' walk us inta VIP hopefully without havin' ta throw someone. But don't worry, ain't nun gon' happen ta you." I said reassurin' ha. She looked like she was tryna prepare haself fa what was gonna happen, and I don't blame ha. Being so small she need ta take tha time ta do that.

T walked up behind us, and I grabbed Cyd's hand puttin' ha behind me while Jones got behind her and T in front of me. We walked in and it was sho'nuff packed wall ta wall wit people.

The club was bumpin' 'Down In The DM' by Yo Gotti as we walked through to VIP. A few people grabbed at me but T was on top of it, pushing they hands off and away from me, while Jones was guarding Cyd from anybody else tryna get her attention.

"Y'all good to go," Jones said once we reached tha bottom of the stairs to VIP. We walked up tha stairs and it was lit. Ass n' titties everywhea and niggas grabbin' on 'em fasho'. Outta tha corner of my eye, I could see Chris grindin' up on Hazel while she was throwin' it back on him.

"Yo, Chris!" I said gettin' his attention. He looked back at me cheesin' hard as fuck, continuing what he was doin'.

Ion blame him fa not wantin' ta stop. I walked ova ta tha sofa that was in tha corner of tha room and sat down, pullin' Cydney onta my lap.

Afta tha song was ova wit, Hazel and Chris made they way ova ta us, sittin' next ta us. "How was ya dance, Chris?" I said seein' he was out of breath.

"Man," He sighed sippin' on a drink. "I ain't neva--"

"Cydney, this our song!" Hazel jumped up from Chris' lap pullin' Cydney wit ha as tha intro of Juvenile's 'Back That Thang Up' blowed thru tha speakers.

Hazel from tha jump, was goin in', movin' every direction possible to tha beat of tha song. Cyd on tha otha hand, was lookin' a lil too shy ta even be up dancing. How da hell can a dancer be as shy as ha? I thought. I seen ha look Back at me a few times, maybe I was makin' ha nervous?

Hazel took two shot glasses from one of tha lil bartendas and handed one ta Cyd. They both downed them like a G. Let me tell you, after that shot, she loosened up 'bout as bad as Hazel and was throwin' it back on ha. Fa a slim chick, she shol' was workin' wit sum.

Tha next few songs, they just danced and moved they bodies non stop while I enjoyed tha view, sippin' on Henny and kickin' it wit Chris.

"Chris you keep turnin' down these females tanight. Whass good?" I asked taking anotha sip.

"Same reason you turnin' down females. I'm only fuckin' with the one I came with!" He pointed ta Hazel and Cydney ova on tha dance flo', "Hazel a real one bruh. So is Cyd." He said makin' me nod my head agreeing.

"I'm just tryna be chill wit ha, right na.." I said. I thought about how far I'd actually get wit ha.

"You say that now, until you see anotha nigga pushing up onna." Chris said as he pointed to tha dance floor.

My eyes followed and fa some reason, what I seen got my blood boiling. It was some bum lookin' ass nigga pushin' up on Cyd. How ironic. I nodded my head and took anotha sip of my drink befo' gettin' up.