The Cinderella Punk [Edited]

Hey guys! So I edited this chapter a little bit more. I'm trying to fill in the spaces haha The chapter became exxxxtraaaa long haha please be patient and read through it :) Thank you for always supporting this story! I love ya'll <3

Crazymeltzar

******

I had an awesome life. Really I did. I lived in a big house just out of town. It had lots of rooms and a really large garden. Daddy owned a large diner in town. It was really famous for its fish and chips. I loved going there with my parents during the weekends. The people working there were really lively and I sort of grew up with them. I loved all of them, especially Sister Suzanne – she's been working there for a long time.

I didn't go to school. Daddy had someone come to the house to teach me.I didn't have many friends except for Tyler and Dani. They were the most awesome friends ever. They always went to the diner and we would play in the kitchen while Sister Suzanne made a cup of lemonade for each of us. I had the best childhood ever.

Well,that was what I thought, until Mother passed away. So long had I lived oblivious to the real world and how cruel it all was. Daddy remarried. He told me that he needed someone who could take care of me while he was away at work. He seemed to be at work a lot these days.

He married this woman. She had two children. Daddy said that they were to be my step mother and sisters. I was really sad. I didn't want a new mother. This woman, her name was Fiona. She was beastly. She told me to do all the housework and if I didn't she'd tell Daddy that I'd been a bad girl. She said she'd cut down my allowance and lock me in the dark cellar if I didn't listen to her. And all the while, as she threatened me, her two daughters would stand at her side, smirking and looking down at me as if I was a being lower than them.

I felt so lonely with Daddy away at work. He rarely came by to visit me any more. Fiona said that Daddy didn't want me anymore but I refused to believe that. I knew he still loved me but was grieving for Mother. I could wait, I would wait. I knew he wanted to be with Mother because every time he came home, he would hug me close and tell me he wished Mother was here with us right now. To hold us and tell us that she was alright. I was happy, no matter how little that happiness was. But it didn't last long too.

On my tenth birthday, Daddy passed away, two years after Mother did. I didn't cry because I knew that it was what he wanted. He was finally with Mother and they would be happy. As long as they were happy, I was happy. On the day of the funeral, I saw Fiona crying and sobbing but I knew she was shedding crocodile tears. She never loved my father. She was only after his money. But I didn't say anything.

After father's death, Fiona became a monster. We moved houses because Fiona couldn't stand it that I was living with memories of my late parents. I voiced out my protest that time but she just slapped me across the face and told me, "maggots should be seen and not heard". I shut up after that.

We moved into town and Fiona still made me do all the house work. It was a bigger house with more rooms but I was not happy. I wanted to be back at our old house so I could sit in my parents' room and pretend that they were still there with me. Fiona said I was being stupid and silly. She said that it was not possible since my parents didn't love each other and was "sure as hell" that they didn't love me as well. They would never come back to that house.

Naturally I didn't believe her. But I didn't say anything for I held on to that one important lesson that my father thought me. He said that behind everything bad that happened, there would be a silver lining.That with patience, even the worse of adversities could be over come.

Till now, I am still waiting for that silver lining.

Seven years later...