Marko Arnautovic [~] Jealous Rage

Marko Arnautovic

For leela09:

Leela wasn't going to lie, she was a jealous person. Especially when it came to her husband, Marko. The footballer was a devout husband and loved Leela more than he loved oxygen, which was clear as day to just about everyone else on the planet except for the few sluts and whores Leela always saw trying to tramp their way into a footballer's bed.

Marko had never proven his wife wrong before, he barely glanced at any other woman on the planet long enough to cause suspicion to be thrown his way. Yet, the press always had a field day whenever he was out and about and a famous woman happened to be around. Leela had lost track of how many models, athletes, actresses, and singers the tabloids had claimed Marko was seeing behind her back. Leela had grown tired of all the rumors after the couple's second anniversary. The couple was now nearing their tenth anniversary and they were still growing strong.

Leela trusted her husband more than anyone else on the planet, she just didn't trust the other woman around him. So when she saw another woman trying to seduce her husband, it wasn't hard for Leela to collect enough anger to coolly march over to the woman and steal her husband back. They were at a large gala for Austria's National Team for the up and coming Euro tournament where the team hoped to make it as far as possible.

Leela and Marko had been in attendance, to no one's surprise, and Leela wasn't impressed to see several Austrian models and actresses walking around the room, winking and flirting with each man they saw, no matter if there was a ring on his finger or a woman already on his arm. Marko was not spared either. Leela intertwined her fingers with Marko's and plastered a fake smile on her face as she internally glared at the model.

"Honey, you never introduced me to your . . . friend here," Leela stated, a growl building in her throat the longer she saw the model blatantly look her husband up and down as if he was a piece of meat.

"Oh, Leela, this is Barbara Schlampe. Barbara, this is Leela, my wife of ten years," Marko introduced awkwardly, adding in the ten year marker into the introduction of his wife, hoping that Barbara would get the message and leave the couple in peace. His prayers were not answered, however, and Barbara turned her attention to Leela.

"Charmed. Your husband and I know each other from a photoshoot we did a few years ago," Barbara smiled up at Marko, who grew even more uncomfortable by the second. Leela's eyes narrowed instantly. Wracking her brain for photoshoots Marko had done over the years, Leela immediately began to remember the woman standing in front of her.

"Interesting," Leela forced out. If her memories were correct, this was the model who, when Leela had looked up her name on Google, the first image of the woman was her with her breasts falling out of a bra much too small for her. "I think I remember you now."

"Do you?" Barbara countered, a sly smile on her face.

"I do," Leela stated stiffly. "If you would kindly not flash my husband your breasts again, that would be great," Leela's eyes narrowed as she remembered how Marko had rushed home, nervous out of his mind that Leela was going to break up with him after five years together after Barbara had purposefully flashed him her boobs after their photoshoot together. He had told Leela exactly what had happened and Leela had been pissed, not at all at Marko who she was thankful towards for his forthcoming honesty about the situation, at the Austrian model. "But, I'm afraid we must be going anyways. It was so nice meeting you again," Leela called over her shoulder, leaving the model stunned as Leela walked away, her hand connected to her husband's.

Leela was in a mood after the confrontation with the model. The couple arrived home and Leela immediately went up to their bedroom. Marko, knowing that steam was most likely piling out of his wife's ears, stayed in the living room, still dressed up and everything, waiting for her to return so that they could talk it out. Leela threw off her dress and stared at herself in the mirror. Sure, she was not a model, but Leela was proud of her figure.

Still mad, Leela opened the door to the closet and dug around in the back of her drawer for a bag she had been waiting to use for weeks. She had bought it from a lingerie store for their tenth anniversary, but Leela decided it would be as good of a time to use it as ever. Pulling on the lacy bra and underwear set, Leela quickly touched up her makeup before walking downstairs. Marko heard the patter of his wife's footsteps down the stairs and turned to look up at her.

His mouth dropped basically to the floor as he watched Leela make her way towards him. Leela smirked at Marko's reaction as her hips swayed teasingly when she walked towards him. Marko's mouth failed to close until Leela closed it for him. Leaning down, she placed a searing kiss on Marko's lips, causing the footballer to grab his wife's hips and drag her towards him. "Do you want to talk about tonight?" Leela asked her husband, placing kisses softly up and down his neck.

"Only if you want to," Marko struggled out, forcing himself to maintain control over his body in the situation he found himself in.

"I don't think we need to discuss anything," Leela teased, unbuttoning Marko's shirt. "Do you, Marko?" The way Leela had allowed his name to roll of her tongue, caused Marko's self-control to snap in half. Marko's response was smashing his lips back to Leela's. Leela gasped at the fierceness of his kiss, allowing Marko to deepen the kiss further. The Austrian stood up, keeping one hand tangled in Leela's hair as the two continued to kiss passionately and the other under her knees, allowing him to carry her bridal style up the stairs and back to their shared bedroom. Marko placed her on the bed before hurriedly climbing on top of her. "Perhaps I should bitch at women trying to seduce you more often," Leela chuckled until Marko placed his lips on her own once more.