Antoine Griezmann [~] Madrid Derby

A.N. This is my 200th imagine! Thanks for all the support and I'll try and complete your requests as best I can and as quickly too!

Antoine Griezmann

For hymics:

Cecil bit her lip nervously as she sat down at the Vincente Calderón Stadium. Her boyfriend was warming up on the field and Cecil couldn't resist smiling at him after he waved over at her. Today was the day where her current boyfriend, Antoine Griezmann, would be taking on Sergio Ramos, her ex-boyfriend. Their break up hadn't been one of the best and both parties had been hurt in their split. Cecil felt that she needed to tell Antoine about her previous relationship and Antoine quickly became a huge opponent of Sergio Ramos.

Cecil was pretty sure he hated the Spaniard, which was not a good sentiment to hold in an already explosive atmosphere. Both Madrid sides would be facing off against each other for the second time that season. The first match had ended in a bitter draw but Cecil had been unable to make it after she came down with the flu two days before and was on lockdown.

Tugging at her Griezmann jersey nervously, Cecil looked towards the tunnel where Sergio emerged with his teammates. They jogged around the field, passing by Cecil. Sergio noticed her, his eyebrow raising in confusion until he saw Antoine wave at you again. His features became hard as he ran away, increasing his speed in the group of Real Madrid players. Cecil just prayed that the two wouldn't clash on the field but knew it was bound to happen as Antoine was a forward and Sergio was a center back.

The match started out quickly afterwards and Cecil couldn't help but wince when both Antoine and Sergio purposely didn't shake hands as the two sides greeted each other. Both teams set up as the referee placed the ball on the center mark. The whistle blew and the players quickly shuffled about, the game underway. It was pretty calm for the first ten minutes until the two players Cecil had hoped would avoid each other ended up clashing.

Torres had gotten the ball and had passed it over to Antoine who quickly sprinted towards the goal. Sergio chased after him, slide tackling the ball out of Antoine's grasp. The tackle was decently clean, which caused the referee to signal for a throw in. Antoine, however, had fallen on top of Sergio after the tackle and pushed himself off the Spaniard, muttering something you couldn't make out. Whatever it was infuriated Sergio, who shot up as well, and the two quickly got into a shouting match. Members of both teams and the referee broke the two apart before the center referee warned the both of them about their behavior. Cecil's nervousness continued to grow.

Play was restarted and the first half passed without any more incidents, which Cecil was thankful for. Tugging on a sweatshirt due to the increasing chill in the air, Cecil hoped that the match would be over and done with already. The players reemerged from the tunnel and the second half started quickly. Cecil watched Antoine glare out at the Spanish center back and she knew another fight was just waiting to happen.

The referee restarted play and the second half quickly descended into disarray after there were more collisions on the field. Cecil watched the yellow card being pulled out of the referee's pocket several times, though none were directed towards Antoine or Sergio. It was all in a matter of time, however, until the two clashed again. The time arrived when Atletico was awarded a corner kick.

Atletico set up in the box and everyone picked a mark. Sergio just happened to pick Antoine as his mark and Cecil watched nervously as the ball was kicked into the middle of the players. The ball went straight towards Sergio and Antoine, with Sergio winning the ball and successfully heading it away from the box. Sergio's momentum, however, caused him to lean forwards and to fall on top of Antoine. Antoine angrily pushed him off and stood up, pointing and cursing at the Spanish defender. Sergio stood up as well and Cecil grew even more worried.

The two were clearly shouting at each other. Sergio poked Antoine in the chest aggressively, causing Antoine to lash out and push the Spaniard away. Sergio stood his ground and pushed Antoine back. Cecil thought they were going to start throwing punches when they were yanked apart by their teammates. The referee called them over, showing each a yellow card, and Cecil was relieved that it hadn't escalated any further than it had.

Pulling her jacket tighter around her, Cecil found herself on her feet cheering as Antoine scored a penalty, sealing a victory for Atletico in the eighty fifth minute. The match concluded soon afterwards and Cecil walked down to the WAG waiting room. Seeing Antoine in the room made Cecil quicken her pace until she was but only a few paces away from her Frenchman. Extending her arms, Cecil pulled Antoine into a hug, congratulating him on the win and the goal he had scored. Pulling out of his embrace, Cecil stared up at Antoine before pressing a kiss to his lips. "Are you okay?" she asked, worried that Sergio had said something to Antoine on the field that had upset him.

"I'm fine now, because I have my beautiful girlfriend all to myself," Antoine replied, leaning down and pressing another kiss to her lips as Sergio walked into the room. He shot Antoine a glare before moving towards the exit. Cecil pulled away, cocking an eyebrow up at Antoine.

"You are one sly man, Antoine, I'll give you that," she chuckled as Antoine kissed her cheek. "Did he say something that really pissed you off out there, because you looked like you were ready to knock him out?" Cecil asked, running her fingers lightly over Antoine's chest.

"Just some things about the past. It doesn't matter now because tomorrow morning, he won't get to wake up next to you and cuddle with you for the whole day," Antoine smiled, wrapping an arm around Cecil's waist and leading her towards the exit as well.

"You're right, because you're the only man who deserves that," Cecil responded, hugging her boyfriend with one arm as the two walked out into the cool Madrid air. Antoine opened the door to his car for her, and shut it for her before jogging around to the driver's side. Starting the car, Antoine smiled down at Cecil, who was shivering slightly from the coolness of the air around her.

"How about you, me, some hot chocolate, and Netflix?" he asked, sporting an adorable smile that made it impossible to say no to.

"You know me too well," Cecil smiled, pressing another kiss to Antoine's lips before they pulled away.