Adnan Januzaj [~] Double Trouble

Adnan Januzaj

For Januzaj2595:

Tatiana couldn't believe her eyes. Clutching the three positive pregnancy tests in her shaky hand, Tatiana nearly started crying tears of joy at the news. She was pregnant! Her relationship with Adnan grew nearly every day and although they hadn't explicitly agreed upon starting to try for children at this point in their lives, they had already established that both of them wanted kids together.

Hiding the three pregnancy tests in her sweatshirt pocket, Tatiana slipped out of the bathroom and placed them in an old box she had on the dresser. Shoving it into one of the drawers, Tatiana sighed in relief as Adnan didn't come up to check up on her while she was hiding the pregnancy tests. She had been sick lately, which she now identified as morning sickness and a sign of pregnancy, and he was growing increasingly worried that she was coming down with a serious illness.

Tatiana knew that she had to tell Adnan soon, she just wanted to make sure that it was done correctly and in a meaningful way. Tatiana thought over the ideas that were forming in her head when Adnan walked into the room. Seeing the contemplative look on his girlfriend's face, Adnan grew worried that she had found his secret present for her.

"What are you thinking about, Tatiana?" he asked, moving to sit on the bed with his girlfriend.

"Oh, you know, the usual," she shrugged, hoping that he hadn't caught onto her just yet. Tatiana snuggled into her boyfriend's side as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Did you ever find out why you kept throwing up?" Adnan questioned his girlfriend innocently, not at all aware that such routine morning sickness could be a sign of early pregnancy.

"Uh, yeah. I think it was just some food poisoning that worsened a little more than usual," Tatiana shrugged, hoping that Adnan would stop questioning her about it before he looked up causes and saw pregnancy as a possible source of her morning sickness and ruined the surprise she was currently planning for him. Closing his eyes as he sighed in relief, Adnan squeezed Tatiana tighter.

The last thing he wanted was for his girlfriend to become severely sick, especially when he had finally bucked up the courage to finally propose to her after their years of being together. He had hidden the ring in a box and had stuck it under several clothes on his side of the dresser. Ironically, the box containing the engagement ring and the box containing the positive pregnancy tests were being held in adjacent drawers in the dresser.

Days passed and both Adnan and Tatiana continued to plan and perfect their plans for their respective announcements. Adnan was considering a quiet candlelit dinner but was warring with himself over the cliché-ness of such a proposal. Tatiana was thinking up possible things she could buy to ease Adnan into the idea that she was pregnant. Possibly some baby back ribs with a side of baby carrots for dinner one night was her best idea yet.

She had already ordered a baby version of Adnan's jerseys and she was waiting for them to come in for her to pull the thing together completely. Adnan finally made a reservation for dinner and Tatiana decided to use this as a perfect time in which to reveal her pregnancy to her boyfriend. Adnan pulled open the drawer and slipped the box into his pocket before quickly shutting the drawer when he heard Tatiana's footsteps heading towards the room.

Nearly jumping away from the dresser, Adnan sat on the bed as Tatiana entered the room. "Ready to go?" Adnan asked quickly.

"Yeah, I just have to grab a few things. You can go ahead and start the car," Tatiana said. Adnan agreed and started walking down to the car. Tatiana sighed in relief as Adnan's steps faded. Pulling open her drawer, Tatiana took out the box and opened it to see the three pregnancy tests sitting in the box just as they had been laying when she had thrown them in there. Sighing in relief, Tatiana placed the box at the bottom of the small bag she had bought. Besides the pregnancy tests, the bag contained two baby versions of Adnan's jerseys, one for Manchester United and the other for Belgium, and some baby cleats.

Hurrying down to the car, Tatiana opened the car door and hopped in. As they drove towards the restaurant, Adnan noticed the small bag in Tatiana's grasp. "What's in the bag?" he asked casually.

"You'll see. It's a surprise," Tatiana winked, causing Adnan to crack a smile. They finally arrived at the restaurant and were led to an exclusive balcony table. Thanking the hostess, Adnan and Tatiana's eyes poured over the menus. They ordered their food and drinks and Adnan raised an eyebrow at Tatiana when she specifically declined alcohol he had ordered.

Their food arrived and Tatiana and Adnan continued to converse as both started to sweat when they realized that they would have to reveal their secrets soon. Adnan decided that after the waiter cleared their dishes, that it was time. Grabbing Tatiana's hand, Adnan continued to hold onto it as he dropped to one knee. "Tatiana, you're the most beautiful woman on the planet and I am so lucky to call you my girlfriend. I love you more than life itself and I couldn't imagine a second of my life if I hadn't met you and we hadn't fallen in love. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, which is why I'm asking you to marry me. So, Tatiana, will you marry me?"

Adnan opened the box to reveal a large diamond ring and Tatiana gasped. "Of course I'll marry you!" she smiled, pulling Adnan up. Hugging him tightly, Tatiana got up on her tippy toes and kissed Adnan softly before he slipped the ring onto her finger. "I guess I should share my secret as well, then," Tatiana smiled, pulling the bag off the ground and handing it to her now fiancé.

Adnan removed the tissue paper and pulled out the items inside. His face lit up more and more as he pulled each item out. Finally he reached the box and opened it, pulling the three pregnancy tests out. "You're pregnant?" he asked, joy filling his voice. Tatiana smiled and nodded before Adnan rushed over and peppered her face with kisses.

A.N. Fernando Torres next! I'm going to close requests at midnight on Friday the 22nd EST because I'm going on vacation and then I'll be working seven days a week until I go back to school and I won't have any time to do requests. All requests will be done hopefully before August 1st, which is when I leave, and then they'll be closed until further notice. Also during my hiatus, I'll probably be working on a long story to publish at the end of my hiatus just FYI. Thanks for reading and sorry for slow updates!