Isco Alarcon [~] Family Reunion

Isco Alarcon

For lola1z:

When you had first found out that you were pregnant with Isco's child, you had been extremely nervous. You and Isco had never talked about kids despite being together for several years and having reached your third year as a married couple. You grew even more nervous when your symptoms, like morning sickness, became nearly impossible to hide from your husband.

You told him as you reached the end of your second month of pregnancy and to your surprise had been absolutely ecstatic and supportive of you. You progressed well through your pregnancy and before you knew it, you were holding your little son in your arms. Isco had nearly missed his birth with football commitments but had been able to make it in time to greet your little baby boy. The two of you collectively named him after his father, and you took your little Isco Jr. home with you a few days later.

That was two years ago and you now found yourself happily married to a top footballer with a child you loved dearly. Unfortunately, Isco's time demanding job combined with your own work schedule made it so that the two of you barely had any time to talk to each other anymore without the use of a phone or Skype. It strained your relationship to a small degree but you and your husband still loved each other beyond comprehension.

On one such night, you lay in your big bed, little Isco Jr. curled into your side as you waited for Isco to call you via Skype. The two of you had just finished watching Real Madrid's Champion's League Round of 16 match against Roma. The match had been held in Italy and with both you and your son's grandparents being unable to get time off work and other commitments to go out and support Isco. Therefore, you and your son stayed home to watch the match.

Your little boy had fallen asleep after the match had ended, claiming that he would be able to continue to stay awake past his normal bed time in order to talk to his father for a little bit. You smiled as you ran your fingers through your son's dark curls. You were very amused that your son and your husband looked nearly identical to each other. Your son lived up to his namesake perfectly.

You chuckled at the thought before turning your attention to your laptop once again. Isco still hadn't called you yet and you didn't think he would call after a certain time frame. Looking at the clock, you shrugged and shut down your laptop, placing it on the floor next to your and Isco's bed before pulling the covers over you and your son.

Turning out the light and shutting off the TV, you pulled your son towards yourself before falling asleep as well. Meanwhile, Isco frowned when he got back to the hotel and logged into Skype, only for him to be unable to contact you. He had hoped that you would still be up but he shook his head, reminding himself that you had an important meeting tomorrow and would probably want to be well rested for said meeting. Shutting the laptop, Isco continued to pack his bags.

Real Madrid would be leaving Italy within two hours, all of the boys wanting to get home to spend time with their families and have time to relax before training and their La Liga match took place. Satisfied that he had grabbed everything, Isco was one of the first one's on the bus and then the plane. He had tried to call you once more but after it went to voicemail he assumed that you were asleep. The flight flew by for Isco, who had been nearly asleep for most of it.

Once the plane landed, Isco hurried off and to his car, driving home quickly. Pulling into the garage, Isco left his luggage in the car, deciding to go and take it out in the morning after he had gotten a good night's rest. Opening the door, Isco smiled as he entered your shared home, finally home. Kicking off his shoes, Isco quickly walked up the stairs to your shared bedroom. Cracking open the door and peeking in, Isco's heart melted at the sight of you and Isco Jr. sleeping in the bed.

Quickly changing out of the clothes he was wearing into suitable pajamas, Isco snuck into the bed with you and your son. Inching closer to the two of you, Isco pulled you and your son towards himself before he too fell asleep. The cracks in the blinds allowed some light to filter into the room as your little family slept peacefully. Your son was the first to wake up. Yawning, he rubbed his eyes tiredly and sat up. Blinking several times to convince his eyelids to stay open, your son looked down at his sleeping parents.

Realizing that Isco had gotten home and was sleeping in the bed as well, your son smiled widely before getting up. Basically jumping on top of his father, your son hugged Isco with his tiny arms, ignoring the grunt that came out of your husband's mouth. "Papa's home!" your son shouted, causing your husband to chuckle as he sat up. Isco wrapped an arm around your son to hug him to his chest as Isco Jr's incessant yelling finally woke you up.

"Junior, go back to bed," you groaned, turning on your side. The two Isco's shared a mischievous look before Junior wiggled out of his father's arms and started to shake you.

"Mama! Papa is here! Wake up! Wake up!" he shouted in your ear, causing you to shoot up.

"Junior, don't yell in Mama's ear," you scolded, getting up and turning around. Gasping at the sight of your husband, you quickly pulled your husband into a hug, Junior being trapped in between the two of you. Pressing a kiss to his lips, you smiled up at your husband. "When did you get here?"

"Last night. We flew back a little early because we were all antsy to get home to Madrid," Isco responded before pulling you into another kiss. Isco Jr. scrunched his face up in disgust at the sight before placing both his hands over his eyes.

"Eww," your son commented, his eyes still covered. You and Isco broke apart, laughing at your son's reaction to you kissing. Isco tickled the two-year-old, causing him to instantly laugh and forget about the PDA. Your little family all smiled as you enjoyed a tender moment together before your day started up and craziness ensued.