Thiago Alcantara [~] Wedding Jitters

Thiago Alcantara

For mrs_thiago_alcantara:

Hayley twiddled her thumbs nervously and pulled on her hair as she paced in her hotel room. It was finally the day of her wedding, the day where she would finally get to marry the love of her life, Thiago Alcantara. Thiago was always busy with football and Hayley was always busy with her own job but the two had managed to finally secure a time when they would be able to be married without any interruptions for football or meetings.

It was still early in the morning and Hayley could only imagine that she was the only one up at this point. Her bachelorette party the night before hadn't gone as late as she imagined Thiago's bachelor party had gone, especially with Thiago's younger brother Rafinha leading the partying so she was sure Thiago was still asleep. Hayley continued to pace until a knock sounded at the door. Walking over to the door and pulling it open, Hayley smiled as she saw her bridesmaids standing outside. "Hello, future Mrs. Thiago Alcantara, we brought you breakfast," her maid of honor, her childhood best friend named Maria, stated.

Hayley thanked her bridesmaids before letting them all into her hotel room. The women ate their breakfast, each chatting happily about what the day laid in store. "You ready to get ready?" Maria asked. Hayley smiled and nodded, allowing her bridesmaids to run around to help her get prepped. "Ok, but first, there's a few small gifts from all of us that we want you to wear today. You know the whole something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue tradition?"

Hayley turned to the door as her mother and Thiago's mother entered the room, a box in each of their hands. Hayley got up to greet the women before sitting back down. "Something old," Hayley's mom smiled, handing Hayley a box. Opening it, Hayley gasped, seeing the old necklace her mother always used to wear. It had been one of the few heirlooms her mother's family had been able to preserve after generations and Hayley was amazed to see it polished and laying in the box. "It's yours now, and you'll pass it onto your daughter and she'll pass it onto her daughter." Hayley smiled and hugged her mother tightly.

"Something new," Maria winked, handing Hayley a larger box. Hayley cocked an eyebrow before opening the box. Blushing once she saw what was inside, Hayley glared at her giggling bridesmaids.

"Come on, show us what's inside the box," Thiago's mother insisted, causing Hayley to blush again. Opening the box again, Hayley pulled out the white lace bra and underwear set out to show everyone. Her bridesmaids chuckled at her embarrassed state as Hayley refused to make eye contact with her mother or her future mother-in-law. "I may be getting grandkids sooner than I thought," Valeria commented cheekily, causing everyone to let out a laugh.

Hayley put away the set and accepted the next box from Thiago's mother. "Something borrowed." Hayley opened the box to stare amazed down at the crystal tiara. "I wore it on my wedding day, and now you get to wear it on yours," Valeria smiled as Hayley took the tiara out of the box and placed it carefully on the table.

"And finally something blue," Maria stated, handing Hayley a small box. Opening it, Hayley blushed a little again when she pulled out a blue garter. Hiding it quickly again, Hayley bid good bye to her mother and future mother-in-law as they left to get ready themselves. Changing into the underwear set she had recently received, although very hesitant at first, Hayley allowed her bridesmaids to do her makeup and hair. After all of her bridesmaids had finished their hair and makeup, Hayley was helped into her dress.

Twirling in the mirror, Hayley smiled at herself in the mirror. She was finally getting married. Her bridesmaids had left to finish getting ready themselves, leaving Hayley by herself. Placing the tiara on her head carefully, Hayley was relieved to see that her veil and the tiara didn't cause a problem with each other. Pulling on the garter and her small heels, Hayley was pulling on her jewelry when there was a knock on the door. Walking towards the door, Hayley opened it to see Rafinha standing there. "Wow, you look beautiful, Hayley," he commented, twirling Hayley around.

"Thanks, Rafinha, how's my future brother-in-law doing?"

"I'm doing great. My brother, on the other hand, is a little nervous that you'll get cold feet and leave him standing at the altar," Rafinha revealed, causing Hayley to frown.

"I'd never do that," she said. "I love him too much to do that." Rafinha nodded before turning around and yelling into the hallway.

"Did you hear that Thiago? She's not leaving you, you're getting married today," he called, causing Hayley to grow curious.

"Thiago's out there?"

"Yeah, don't worry though, our mother would kill him if he ever saw your dress before you walked down the aisle," Rafinha winked. "Alright, see you in a little bit, Hayley. We'll be waiting." Hayley chuckled at Rafinha before walking back towards her bed. Grabbing her bouquet off the table, Hayley waited for her father to come and collect her. He did and soon she found herself standing just outside the room where she would be married.

The doors opened and Hayley clutched onto her father as she walked down the aisle, looking for the only person here that could possibly be as nervous as she was. Thiago stood at the altar, Rafinha patting his back reassuringly. Hayley smiled as they locked eyes. Before she knew it, she was standing at the altar, hands clutching Thiago's. "I do," she stated, Thiago repeating the phrase a few moments later.

"I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." Thiago smiled, moving the veil out of the way and cupping her cheek, rubbing his thumb carefully over her soft skin before leaning down and kissing her passionately. Cheers erupted around the room as Thiago and Hayley shared their first kiss as husband and wife. Finally pulling apart, the couple smiled and clutched each other's hands and walked back down the aisle together.

The reception started quickly afterwards and Thiago and Hayley wasted no time before dancing their first dance as a married couple. Leaning down, Thiago kissed Hayley again and again and again, causing a cheer to erupt from the crowd each and every time. After more dancing and eating, it finally came time for the tossing of the bouquet and the garter. Thiago helped Hayley into a chair before ducking underneath her skirt and placing a kiss on her inner thigh, causing Hayley to blush. Pulling the garter down Hayley's leg, Thiago earned the couple several wolf whistles.

Thiago tossed the garter into the group of bachelors, Rafinha coming out on top. Hayley turned around and tossed the bouquet into the crowd of bachelorettes, Maria coming out on top, which prompted Thiago and Rafinha's mother to comment that another wedding would be around the corner soon. Thiago quickly swept Hayley away and they bid everyone good bye before they headed out towards their honeymoon destination.

As they loaded their bags into the car, Hayley felt Thiago wrap his arms around her waist. Nuzzling into her hair, Thiago leaned down so that his lips hovered over Hayley's ear. "Just so you know, I got a sneak peek at what you're hiding underneath that dress right now," he whispered, causing Hayley to shiver. "And I approve." Hayley blushed as Thiago placed another kiss to her head.