Antoine Griezmann [~] Behind Backs

Antoine Griezmann

For Julia_Riddle:

Being Fernando Torres' younger sister was a tough life, especially when it came to dating. Let's just say Julia didn't have the best track record when it came to boys and introducing them to her brother. Two out of four literally ran out the door after her brother started threatening them. One actually hid behind her, shaking like a leaf the entire time. And the other one tried to act tough until Fernando stepped forwards and then he screamed like a little girl. So yeah, not the best track record with the whole boyfriend/brother interaction.

So after the fourth one failed miserably, she decided that perhaps it wasn't the best idea to introduce her brother to her boyfriend until she was absolutely certain that her boyfriend was worth it to go through all of that trouble and/or if they could handle it at all. Julia's next few dates didn't turn out any potential boyfriends and she was starting to lose hope with the dating scene. That is, until she met Antoine Griezmann.

He joined Atletico Madrid and her brother quickly introduced her to him after the two of them became a fierce attacking duo in La Liga together. Julia had thought that Antoine was cute the first time that she had met him, and her brother's warnings about not dating his teammates did little to deter Julia away from him. Julia and Antoine, at a team party, once they were sure that Fernando was either too intoxicated to notice the two of them or was just not paying attention anymore, she and Antoine snuck outside to talk and dance alone.

That was how their relationship would start and grow. Julia and Antoine would both attend an Atletico event and then they would wait patiently for Fernando to not be paying attention anymore before sneaking out and going on little 'dates'. Even after the two of them successfully pulled off the arrangement for nearly a year, having officially started dating after the fourth date, the two still managed to evade her brother's attention.

She was over Antoine's house one day. It was about two months after their one year anniversary and Julia was enjoying a quiet day with her boyfriend. It was a surprisingly chilly day in Madrid and there was no practice for the team. Antoine quickly invited Julia over to his home and the two enjoyed each other's company.

Julia curled into Antoine's bare side as the sweat continued to pour down the side of her face from their earlier activities. "I love you," she whispered, causing Antoine to turn around and wrap her in his strong arms.

"I love you too," he whispered back before pressing a soft kiss to her forehead. Unbeknownst to Antoine or Julia, Fernando pulled into Antoine's driveway. He was there to drop off some stuff he had borrowed from Antoine for a small party he had had a few days ago and he finally had time to come and return the items. Typing in the code, Fernando opened the garage door and walked towards the door, stopping when he looked at the car parked next to Antoine's in the garage.

Fernando narrowed his eyes when he recognized the car. It was definitely Julia's car, the license plate was the same that Fernando remembered giving to the police after her car was stolen a few months ago. The car had been returned safely but the amount of times that he had to repeat the details about her car made the information stick in his head. Now confused, Fernando walked into Antoine's house, the Frenchman having given him the location of his backup key.

Placing the items he had borrowed on the counter, Fernando snuck through the house looking for any sign of Antoine or Julia. Walking past the staircase, Fernando's eye caught the piece of clothing that was thrown half-hazardly onto the floor. Picking up the clothing, Fernando frowned as he stared down at the blue, lacy bra, one that no doubt belonged to Julia.

Fernando, now given definite evidence, marched upstairs towards where Antoine and Julia still lay, cuddling and enjoying each other's company before she would have to leave for a family dinner. Suddenly the bedroom door opened and Julia screamed before covering herself. Fernando was red in the face as he glared at him teammate and sister.

"Are you kidding me? I told the both of you that you guys were off limits! And you go behind my back and just become fuck buddies overnight!?!?" Fernando shouted.

"For your information, we're not just fuck buddies, okay? We've been dating for over a year," Julia huffed, pulling the cover up higher on herself.

"We'll discuss this once the two of you have clothes on. I'll be downstairs in the kitchen," Fernando stated before leaving, implying that if they didn't come downstairs quickly, he'd certainly lose his shit even more.

"We better get dressed," Antoine sighed, placing his head in his hands.

"He was going to find out eventually, we just have to deal with it now," Julia sighed before giving Antoine a reassuring hug. "Besides, I don't think he understands how much we love each other, so I'm going to piss him off to show him even more."

Julia slipped on her underwear before pulling on one of Antoine's jerseys he had lying around the room. "Ready?" she asked, causing Antoine to look at her.

"You're really going to piss him off," Antoine chuckled.

"I know, but I don't care. He's my brother, not my guardian angel. I'm in my twenties, he's just going to have to deal with the fact that I'm in a relationship with one of his teammates," Julia said confidently before grabbing Antoine's, who had now donned a pair of shorts, hand and pulling him towards the kitchen. Antoine wrapped an arm around Julia's waist, pulling her back slightly.

"You know, you look really good in my jersey. Maybe you should wear it more often," Antoine winked, causing Julia to smile.

"Only to every single Atletico and France game," Julia smiled before the two started down the stairs towards a fuming Fernando.