Antoine Griezmann [~] Miracle Babies

Antoine Griezmann

For pia_rose99:

You paced the room as you grew nervous. Today was the day that you would find out if the in vitro treatment you had received recently had worked. You and Antoine had been trying for a baby for nearly three years with no success. Deciding that getting pregnant naturally just wasn't going to happen, you turned to in vitro treatment to become pregnant with your and Antoine's little baby.

It was your second round with the treatment, the first one having not been successful. You had hoped and prayed ever since you started your second round that you would finally get to have your own baby with the man you loved. Antoine would be joining you at the doctor's office, as he was busy with training currently for Atletico's final match of the season and then the Euros that would be following shortly afterwards.

You arrived at the doctor's office not long ago and waited patiently in the waiting room for Antoine to arrive. Seeing his car pull up through the window, you didn't have to wait long for him to arrive in the waiting room. He took the seat next to you and held onto your hand tightly, squeezing it in reassurance as the seconds ticked by.

The door finally opened and a nurse in scrubs stepped out into the waiting area, a clipboard in one hand. She called your name and ushered you and Antoine into a room. She asked you to lift your shirt up and you complied, jumping lightly when she applied the cool gel to your flat stomach. She waited for your fertility doctor to arrive by asking you several questions.

You told her that you hadn't had morning sickness, a usual indicator that a woman was pregnant, but your hope didn't die when your mother had told you that she hadn't experienced morning sickness either. Another minute ticked by until your doctor finally arrived. She apologized for being late, which you and Antoine brushed off quickly, eager to find out if the treatment had finally worked.

Your doctor grabbed the wand and started to move it over your still flat stomach. Her face contorted in confusion as he moved the wand around again and then again. Your face fell as you waited for her to tell you that once again, you had failed to get pregnant. Turning to Antoine, he squeezed your hand in reassurance before pressing a kiss to your forehead. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," you sighed before turning to see the doctor staring at the screen once more.

"Mrs. Griezmann, how many embryos did you have implanted this round?" she asked casually, moving the wand around over your stomach for what seemed like the billionth time.

"Three, I believe," you stated, turning to see Antoine nodding in confirmation. They had increased the amount of embryos given your long past and lack of success. The doctor nodded before smiling.

"Well congratulations, all three of the embryos have attached successfully and appear to be growing normally. You're expecting triplets, Mrs. Griezmann," the doctor smiled causing you to gasp in surprise. You and Antoine shared a look before the two of you celebrated. Antoine placed kisses all over your face as the two of you rejoiced in your success.

You quickly started to grow afterwards and you were showing more and more every day, which made hiding your pregnancy near impossible from anyone. With everyone asking, Antoine promised that the first goal he scored in the Euros, he'd confirm your pregnancy. It didn't take long to happen and before you knew it congratulations was showered over you and Antoine.

After the Euros, you and Antoine were finally able to relax. When Atletico's season would start up again, you would be about six months pregnant and so you needed to get the nursery and everything else set up. You told the doctor that you and Antoine didn't want to know the genders of the babies just yet, wanting to be fully surprised when the time finally came. By the end of your second trimester, you were already the size of a freaking whale.

It was to be expected with the whole notion of triplets but the hot Spanish fall was not helping you. After your seventh month, Antoine basically banned you from leaving the house and you were too tired to argue. Usually only walking around with one of Antoine's old jerseys and your underwear, you couldn't wait for your babies to finally arrive.

Of course, with triplets, a natural birth would not be in the cards for you and you feared that your due date and the day that you would enter labor would be so far apart that you wouldn't be ready just yet. You were right after your water broke with five weeks left until your due date. Antoine, who had luckily had the day off, rushed you to the hospital where you received a C-section. A couple hours later, you found yourself smiling down at the two boys in your arms, before turning to smile at Antoine, your daughter in his arms.

You were terribly sore from the surgery and exhausted beyond belief but it was all worth it when you finally got to hold your babies. Antoine had taken to social media to tell the world about the birth of your triplets, but you both agreed that it wouldn't be the best idea to show your kids to the world just yet. Antoine's teammates came and visited to greet the newest fans.

Months passed by and you were finally ready to bring your kids to one of Antoine's matches. The triplets were now nearly six months and with the help of your mother, you were able to all arrive in one piece. Other WAGs and family members fussed over the triplets until the match started. It wasn't long until the triplets recognized their father on the pitch, having watched nearly every single one of his matches on the television at home.

Antoine must have been really inspired by the arrival of your triplets because he scored a hat trick, one goal for each child. After the match, which ended 3-0, you greeted Antoine at the barrier with your three kids. Antoine kissed each of them on the head before kissing you as well. "We're so lucky to have them," Antoine commented, picking two of the triplets out of your arms.

"Yes, yes we are."

A.N. Next update will be either Thursday or Friday. The next couple of requests are Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Antoine Griezmann, Thiago Alcantara, James Rodriguez, Gary Cahill, Adam Lallana, etc. But my request list is now nearly thirty so once again please remain patient.