Erik Durm [~] Forgotten Shirts

Erik Durm

For nanilewandowski:

Being a photographer's assistant was just the stepping stone that you needed to get you to the head position of photographer for your company. The company you worked for happened to run the production and sale of Bundesliga merchandise, which also allowed you access to helping prep several gorgeous footballers get ready for pictures for your boss to take. Today, your boss dragged you to Borussia Dortmund's training ground to help him prep for the photos of several of their stars.

You were in charge of getting Erik Durm prepped for his photoshoot and you raised an eyebrow at the name, having remembered it from somewhere but not recalling the face to go along with the name. You knew it was basically a disgrace for you to not know a German footballer's name or face in your line of work but you were always sent to work with the Bayern Munich guys and had therefore spent most of your time memorizing their faces and names instead of Borussia Dortmund's.

Walking into the makeshift studio, you walked up to your boss for a list of props and pose markers you would need to have ready for Erik when he arrived so that the photoshoot went by smoothly and quickly. Pulling out the props you needed for the photoshoot, including a few small containers of body paint, you felt a tap on your shoulder.

Turning around, you nearly dropped both your supplies and your chin as you stared up at the Adonis that had tapped your shoulder but you managed to keep your composure. "Hi, how can I help you?" you choked out, coughing the nervousness out afterwards.

"I'm Erik, Erik Durm. Your boss told me that I should come over to you to get ready for the photoshoot. You nodded dumbly before telling Erik to follow you to a set.

"Well, you're already in the standard clothing for the photoshoot," you said, motioning to the jersey and shorts Erik had on, "so it shouldn't take that long. I'll tell them that you're ready." You walked off to find your photographer and stood back as Erik posed and followed the directions perfectly. You swore that if football hadn't worked out for him, modelling certainly would have. Your photographer stepped back, telling you to grab his second set of clothes. He thanked you before walking off. You were setting up the area when you turned around and bumped straight into Erik's bare chest.

"You forgot to give me the shirt," he chuckled humorously as your face went pink. Running to the stand, you picked up the shirt and handed it to him, your face still pink. He put on the shirt and walked back over to the set, making you wish that you had spontaneously forgot where you placed the shirt in the first place. He finished with that set when your photographer called you over.

"Now, you just have to put these on him," you photographer handed you two replicas of the Borussia Dortmund badge. "We'll do one at a time, first over his heart and then on his cheek," he instructed, having told you a while ago of how to apply the replicas to skin. Walking over to Erik, one of the badges in your hand with a paintbrush snug in between your fingers and in the other the body glue.

"Uh, Erik?" you squeaked, cursing yourself for how you sounded like a little twelve-year-old fan girl in front of possibly the hottest man you had met in your life.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"I need to put this on your chest, over your heart," you stated, willing your cheeks to not go tomato red. He nodded before taking off his shirt in a quick movement. You willed your eyes to not rake up and down his toned chest and abs and instead moved forwards to apply the replica. Taking the paintbrush, you dipped it in the glue and started to paint one of his pecks.

"Uh, I don't mean to be difficult and I'm no doctor, but I think my heart's on the other side," Erik chuckled, causing your cheeks to turn red.

"Sorry," you blushed. "Let me go grab some remover." Returning seconds later, you dabbed at the glue with a wet towel, blushing at the proximity to Erik. Quickly applying the badge to the correct side, you stepped back and allowed the photographer to do his work. You then went to remove the badge and get ready to apply the second one. "This one's going on your cheek."

Erik nodded before you started to apply the glue once more. Sticking the badge on his cheek, you stepped back and helped the photographer to capture the last few shots before he said he was finished. You nodded as he walked away, walking back over to Erik. Removing the badge, you started to remove the glue. "Did I miss the glue anywhere?" you asked, looking up at Erik.

"I think a little here," Erik smiled, guiding your hand towards a spot you swore was spotless. You blushed at the contact and pulled your hand back. To your surprise, you found your hand still in Erik's larger hand. "You know I think it's cute when you blush," Erik stated, causing you to blush harder.

"You're just saying that to make me blush more," you smiled, embarrassed, causing Erik to laugh.

"Guilty is charged, but you are still very cute when you blush," Erik replied, adding in a wink to get you more flustered. "What time do you get off?"

"In a couple hours, it takes a while to finish the photoshoots and clean up," you sighed.

"I'll pick you up here at seven then. Will that be late enough?" he asked.

"Yeah, that could work," you responded.

"It's a date, then," Erik nodded before walking towards the exit. "Oh, I almost forgot." He turned around, walking back towards you. Pulling off his shirt, Erik extended it towards you. "The fact you forgot to give it to me makes me think you like it a little more than I do, so you can keep it," Erik added. You nearly gaped at the German as you took the jersey from his outstretched hand. "I'll see you at seven, beautiful," he called over his shoulder, before walking out of the room. You were so amazed at what had happened moment before, you almost didn't catch your boss yelling at you to move onto the next footballer shoot.