I hate you all

The six wolves approached her slowly, growling and baring their teeth

The six wolves approached her slowly, growling and baring their teeth. Amelia looked at a stick next to her foot, They probably wouldn't find it amusing if I threw this and told them to fetch, right? She moved the stick with her foot and the loud snarls confirmed her suspicions.

Moron the voice had the audacity to hiss at her before fading into the background. It had been with her since she was seven. The first time it showed up, it urged her to pull the fire alarm at school. It was a human school and she couldn't have told them the voice in her head made her do it.

How crazy would that have sounded? So the teachers labelled her an attention seeker and the voice snickered at her, it was still as obnoxious as ever. She really needed a witch to check it out later.

That was, of course, if she managed to survive. Amelia closed her eyes, awaiting the possibility of her inevitable death. But it never came. She heard the sounds of bones cracking and opened her eyes to see six men, now standing in front of her. Although from the scratches on their bodies and the dangerous animalistic looks on their faces, the word 'men' could be used loosely.

After a few agonizing seconds of just standing there in frozen uncomfortable silence, one of them spoke. Amelia immediately recognized him as the beta because of his commanding tone. He was one of the more humane and cleaner looking men which meant he must have arrived recently.

He put on the shorts that had been tied to his wolf's leg and walked towards her as the other men put on their clothes, following his lead.

The sound of branches breaking under his feet sent ripples of fear through Amelia's body. She didn't know what to expect- she felt her life hanging by a thin thread.

The Beta stopped in front of her, he looked her up and down once and then he started laughing. His laughter resembled howls and he laughed so hard he fell on the ground in hysterics, hitting it like someone had just told him the world's funniest joke.

Amelia- an opportunist by nature- took this as her chance to slowly slip out but immediately halted when she caught the beta's eye.

He wiped a tear and wheezed "this... this girl?" before he fell back into a frenzy of laughter.

"I can't believe you were outsmarted by this silver moon mutt, this is embarrassing!" Amelia decided then and there that this man's laughter was not indeed like howls but more of what she imagined someone covered in burning acid would sound like.

After making fun of Amelia and his underlings to his heart's content, the Beta got up, ordered two of the men to grab her by both her sides and they started walking north.

"Where do you think you're taking me?!" Amelia hissed as she struggled to try and get out of their grip.

"You know, little girl?" the Beta started "I don't know if you're a stupid one or a brave one."