Family dinner 101

I know it's late, but it's the pic of the shoes I imagined Amelia wearing 😂

I know it's late, but it's the pic of the shoes I imagined Amelia wearing 😂. you know...before she threw them off and reenacted World War II.

Btw guys I've been wanting to write this chapter for a longggg time, so please comment and tell me what you think of it :D xxxx
-------------------------------------

Amelia continued to ignore her father and he had no problem doing the same.

"So Isaac, tell us about yourself" Amelia's mother said politely, trying to disintegrate the tension on the dinner table.

"There's not really a lot to tell" Isaac replied, not in the mood for any talking.

"You sure? Last time I checked, orchestrating massacres made one hell of a story" Amelia's father snorted as the maid quickly set the food on the table, eager to get out of this furnace of a home, ready to explode.

"Dad!" Amelia exclaimed at the same time her mother stepped on his foot under the table, while Aria just sat there snickering.

"OW" the old man exclaimed looking at his wife.

"You really must excuse my husband, his English isn't that great" the woman waved off.

"It's my first langua- OWW" the man exclaimed once again, he really didn't have a good learning curve.

Before Isaac could say anything, the door bell rang, Ashton had gone to get their grandmother.

But to their surprise it wasn't an old lady, it was Jake and Iris.

Amelia's mother was confused as they casually walked in like they owned the place. Isaac had mentioned their arrival earlier but Amelia had completely forgotten about that until now.

"Quite a small place you've got here" Jake commented with a yawn as he took off his sunglasses. It was pitch black outside.

Iris on the other hand looked like she would rather be sitting on death row than be there. Before they had a chance to introduce themselves, an old lady barged in right after them. A smug Blake followed right after.

Oh great Amelia thought sarcastically.

To anyone she would seem like an adorable granny, with her petite frame and elegant clothing. That was until she started to swing her purse at Jake.

"You womanizer!" She accused as she tried to stab him with her knitting needles "back in my day, they would have your tongue dissembled for talking to your elders like that!"