Who loves who?

In seconds lucifer waved his hand slightly and all the frozen bodies of the pack members vanished into thin air

"Where the hell did you take them?!?" Amelia yelled, she hadn't really liked them much at her short time in the blood hounds, but they had come here to protect her. She was not soulless. She owed them.

Lucifer looked at her with a cunning smile as he walked towards her. "Would you like to join them?"

Before he could come any closer, Isaac Instinctively grabbed Amelia's hand and pushed her behind him, shielding her.

Was he bipolar or something? Amelia thought why is he trying to play the hero now?

"Don't come near her" he growled

"So you do feel something for the girl?" Lucifer laughed.

"Doesn't matter, I still own her"

Amelia, furious at his words instantly moved out of the shield he was providing. Although a small part of  her was rejoicing over the fact that he still cared. A very small part she could not control. And it pissed her off.

She would be damned before she let herself become a walking matt and be treated like this. She had feelings for Isaac but she also had strong feelings regarding his horrible personality.

Ignore him

"Amelia, get the fuck behind me" Isaac seethed like he had the right.

Garbage does not speak

"You have two seconds before I drag you back" his voice was menacingly low. He did not like her not acknowledging his presence. So he lied a little bit. She could get over it.

"Ahh..." Lucifer sighs "it looks like she prefers to be closer to me"

"I'd prefer to choke on needles, but your presence will have to suffice for now."

"Oh dear, you shouldn't be talking to me like that" the devil spoke with a tint of smugness.

"And you shouldn't be on this planet but yet here we are."

"I like her Isaac, she doesn't run out of snark."

"She isn't yours to like" Isaac growled.

"Isn't she?" Lucifer's mouth curled into a bone chilling smile, if you could call it that. "Amelia, dear, I hope you can forgive me"

Before the brunette had the chance to comprehend what he meant, she felt an immense amount of dizziness. The world around her was flashing, colours so blinding, voices so loud- Isaac's could be heard the most, it was blurry but from the series of vile consecutive curses, Amelia knew it could have only been him.