Foggy emotions

This song is life

This song is life

--------------------------------------

His words angered Amelia what did he know? What was this mad man talking about?

Unable to look him in the eye, she dropped the papers and quickly walked out, hearing the bars violently lock behind her. Isaac didn't say anything after that.

She returned to the grand hall, but Lucifer was missing, his inferiors informed her that he had business to take care of.

So Amelia spent three days exploring the large castle by herself, catching glimpses of her beautiful love with his generals every now and then.

Oh how her heart yearned for him.

He was much colder now than what she remembered in her memories, maybe all the stress was getting to him.

Amelia skipped through the lavish halls until she heard some muttering to her right. Since she had absolutely nothing else to do, she decided to quietly follow the silent giggles.

A man stood in front of a striking blonde woman, entrapping her in his arms. But judging from the pleased smile on the lady's face, she really didn't seem to mind.

Amelia silently laughed at these young lovers trying to flirt. The thought reminded her of Lucifer and that made her sad again. In amidst her thinking she stepped on the creaky part of the wooden floor. The sudden sound caused her to jump, this immediately caught the attention of the two love birds.

The woman quickly hid her face while the man confidently turned around with a smug smile.

It was the werewolf.

The black haired devil was dressed immaculately in a prince's uniform, like all the generals wore. His messy hair covering one of his eyes, the dark blue cloth framing his broad shoulders and complementing his pale skin, his blue eyes dancing with amusement and his arrogant smirk fitting that of a beautiful dark prince.

Why were the beautiful ones always so twisted inside?
A sense of de ja vu hit her.

She was taken a back to see him walk around so freely when he was bound by chains only days ago. Watching him act so loose and irresponsible irritated Amelia. Who did he think he was? He should be biting his tongue and thanking Lucifer for sparing his life, not seducing random women.

Anger boiled inside of her.

What did he think he was doing?

"Who let you out, dog?"

"Your love is magnetic, puppet" Isaac answered back, he approached her with taunting steps as she watched in anticipation.

The blonde woman quickly hurried away, afraid of being caught skipping her assigned duties. Her annoying presence disappearing seemed to calm Amelia down.

Isaac slowly wrapped a finger around her brown curls.

"Let go" she hissed.

"No"

"Keep your distance from me"

"No" he stepped forward.

"You move on quite fast, how many women do you woe in a day?"

"You seem bitter" the small smile that escaped his lips was one of victory.

"Why would I be bitter? What an accusation. I am going to be Lucifer's wife. What I don't want is his men messing around during a time so crucial to him."

"So you didn't mind me getting friendly with that woman?" Isaac asked innocently.

"Of course not!" She coughed out almost too quickly, the lack of space bothering her. Although she didn't remember much, this man had kidnapped her, he was probably the reason her memories were so fogged up. That was most likely why being near him made her feel strange. Some type of Stockholm Syndrome.

"So you weren't glaring daggers into her?"

"Of course not!"

"And you didn't forget about your beloved?" He mocked.

"...N-never!" Her heart beat a little faster.

"That's good, she was prettier than you anyway" Isaac waved off.

"The audacity! Y-you...you demonic cactus!" Amelia didn't know why his words affected her like that. Probably because she was going to be Queen, what Queen would let someone talk down to her like that. Especially not a criminal peasant like him.

Instead of answering, a cute smile made its way on Isaac's face as he genuinely chuckled.

"It's good to know your vocabulary is still limited to such strange curses sweetheart" he ran his hand through her hair, ruffling it with affection as if she were a child.

Amelia quickly regained her composure, but he walked off, whistling in satisfaction, leaving her confused as to what just happened.

-------------------------------------

Random update I wrote in 20 minutes while talking on the phone 😂