Meet and greet

Amelia woke up almost twenty four hours later

Amelia woke up almost twenty four hours later. She stretched her arms, knocking the bed side lamp with a crash and took in the unfamiliar surroundings.

"Sleeping beauty- wait no, I mean the sleeping lawn mower finally awakes," the Beta greeted her after he heard the sound of a crash coming from her room.

"It's always nice to know I can wake up to faces that make the centaurs in my dreams look like kittens."

"Were you being chased by centaurs? Is that why you were snoring so much and knocking things in your sleep?" He replied as he stared at the lamp on the floor, looking amused.

"You were watching me sleep?" She asked in a threatening tone.

"Well the television wasn't working and-" he joked but shut up after remembering the girl in front of him just took on Gloria, probably wasn't a good idea to get on her bad side so early in the morning.

"kidding ha ha. The Alpha told me to keep on checking up on you, like every two minutes, don't kill the messenger," he put his hands up in mock surrender "but boy, do you sleep a lot."

"Great, so he couldn't find a more pleasant person than you, even Hitler would do at this point," Amelia said yawning and rubbing her eyes to prevent all the hate from seeping through.

"Sorry, my father's dead, you'll just have to bare with me."

"How long have I been asleep and where is Isaac?" She ignored him.

"You've been asleep for almost a day, it's seven AM, Isaac had business so he left me in charge. But you won't have time to worry about him. Everyone in the pack is dying to meet you- don't understand why though," he whispered the last part to himself as he exited her room and told her to get dressed.

Amelia took a shower, washing all the dirt in her hair, before she could ask anyone for something to wear, seeing her clothes were not capable of being worn anymore, she found a couple of nice dresses in the drawers. She wasn't a dress kind of person but it was better than having to ask the Beta because then she'd have to talk to him.

After Amelia got dressed, she looked at her options. She had to contact her family. She needed to get her hand on a phone. She would figure out what to do from there. Before she had time to contemplate the Beta appeared.

Apparently he was right, the massive living room in Isaac's house was full of people. They all stood under the chandeliers as they hooted and patted her back when she crossed through.

"Luna, it is a pleasure to meet you," an older man with green eyes from the crowd came up and introduced himself "my name is Mathew, I'm the guard in power, it will be an honor to serve you," he bowed.

What the hell Amelia thought looking at their prideful faces. She figured they had accepted her in the pack after she beat Iris but she didn't expect this much of a warm welcome. Escaping would be much more complicated now.