We don't run- we chase

This song defines my life

--------------------------------------

Amelia didn't know how long it had been since she laid there in Isaac's arms. What is time even? Just a figment of human imagination, time isn't real Amelia wondered, almost high off Isaac's touch.

She snuggled with him, as he caressed her cheek, coming in for another kiss.

BANG BANG

Amelia quickly separated herself from Isaac, the only thing more embarrassing than making out with Isaac in her messy, childishly pink bedroom that hadn't been cleaned in ages, was getting caught doing it.

"AMELIA FAYE AND ISAAC BLACK, ARE YOU MAKING BABIES IN THERE?" Jake chirped sarcastically from behind the door.

"Just wait until I get my hands on him," Isaac growled lowly, grabbing Amelia's wrist and pulling her back into his embrace, her scent calming him down.

"Been there, done that," Jake waved off, referring to the mother-father duo that attacked him several times that day.

"Fuck off you-" before Isaac could finish, Jake kicked open the door, waltzed right in and jumped on the bed, tearing the couple apart, as he got comfortable between them.

"So what are we doing today?" he asked putting his hands behind his head and staring up at the couple he was sandwiched between.

"You know you can't just walk in on mates, I mean who knows what could have been happening," Amelia shook her head with amusement while Isaac aggressively pushed off the leg Jake had conveniently put in his lap and growled at his friend.

"Riiiiiigh? How awkward would that have been," Jake whistled "that's why I gave you guys a head start."

"A whole five seconds." Amelia chuckled.

"It only takes Isaac one to pull out," Jake mused "he's a really busy guy ya know-"

"Wait- how busy is he exactly?" Amelia asked with more than a hint of annoyance and jealously. They hadn't discussed anything about previous partners or relationships.

Mostly because Amelia didn't really have any and one look at Isaac's personality and she figured he was the type to steal candy from children, not go around wooing women. Although his good looks might have meant he got to skip that part.

"Ohhh I've know this guy for more than twelve years, I've been waiting for this day! I thought I'd tell you guys these stories when I gave the best man toast at your wedding but what the fuck! When he was fifteen, he finally grew pubic hair-" but before Jake could continue to go down that traumatic lane, Isaac aggressively smothered him with a pillow.