Aria's husband

You guys wanted an update

You guys wanted an update...so your wish is my command ;)

-----------------------------------

Chaos, chaos, chaos everywhere.

Looking at Amelia's burnt hands Isaac went crazy. Amelia's father tried to drag Amelia away from Isaac. Stupid move, old man. Isaac attacked him.

In turn all the pack members attacked Isaac. Without their little chains the bastards didn't stand a chance against the mighty Alpha.

"ENOUGH" the Alpha of silver moon bellowed, because he was obviously losing and if he didn't stop this madness anytime soon he wouldn't have any pack members left "FIGHTING WILL LEAD US NOWHERE"

"You should have thought of that before you ambushed me and my mate" Amelia sneered while Isaac transformed back into his human form.

"We didn't ambush anyone, we came here because we sensed blood spilling and we made an educated guess that your mate was the cause, which turned out to be true"

"Bullshit" Isaac stated in monotone "your fucking pups started this"

Most people at this point weren't wearing their clothes anymore, including Isaac. Normally Amelia would have been extremely flustered but in this case, surrounded by lots of injured pissed off pack members including her father, and having sustained many injuries herself, Amelia was more composed.

The Alpha looked towards his son, Blake, who started to transform back into human form as well "is it true?"

Blake couldn't look him in the eye. Amelia had a million questions she had to ask him. Why did he do that? What was going through his mind?

The Alpha growled angrily, obviously been given his answer. He looked at Isaac "attacking you was not our intention-"

"You know, at this point I couldn't give less of a fuck about what your intention was. My mate obviously needs medical attention so you have less than thirty seconds to take her to the pack doctor!"

"It's nothing! It's already healing SEE-" Amelia waved off.

"You're right, we will discuss this later" Amelia's father, the Beta agreed after looking at the condition of his little girl. He didn't believe all this crap about Amelia eloping with this beast.

Him and his wife had been worried sick looking for Amelia. Their son Ashton couldn't keep his mouth shut after looking at the wrecked state of his sobbing mother. He told them Amelia was safe and alive. When they asked him how he knew, Ashton started looking extremely nervous and blabbered something about Amelia eloping with the Alpha, the Alpha of the blood hounds.

Amelia's father didn't buy any of that. His daughter was a good girl. She was a smart girl. He knew she didn't even have any way of contacting him while she lived here. Although at that moment why she was with the most deadly pack wasn't as important as how they were going to get her back. He knew she would never go there voluntarily. But Ashton insisted that was the only reason and there was no reason for war.

Although Amelia's grandmother, his mother, was outraged at how this womanizer was trying to wash away her innocent granddaughter's purity. She declared that no bird would chirp until she met him. Amelia's father didn't believe the Alpha of the blood hounds would willingly walk into their territory for dinner. That was ridiculous. But now here he was and seeing the way his daughter threw herself in harms way to protect him made him think maybe they really did elope.

She was so going to get it, from both him and his wife.

Amelia was escorted to the clinic, Isaac stayed by her side the entire time, which meant no wolf dared to approach her by a five mile radius.

After getting all patched up, Amelia ran straight home. She was not in the mood to talk to her father but she still wanted to meet her mother, her sister and Ashton.

So she ignored all the glares and stares as she grabbed Isaac's hand and dragged him towards her childhood home. The Alpha had asked to discuss the situation in the pack office but Amelia was not in the mood for formalities. They attacked the both of them, the both of them attacked them. Isaac seriously injured more than sixteen of their men. It was all over and done with, they were healing now, they were even.

She didn't want to involve pack business in this. She just wanted to introduce her mate to her family, like any normal she wolf.

As soon as she reached home, she rang the door bell and in seconds was ambushed by her mother, as she opened the door and jumped her daughter, engulfing her in a hug. Amelia wasn't really a hugger but she made an exception for her mother.

Soon enough, her little sister Aria, ran out and joined in on the hugging.

"I knew no one was stupid enough to elope with you, they brought you back!" The nine year old screamed in delight as Isaac snickered.

The sound of Isaac seemed to remind them of his presence, although his looks and aura were hard for anyone to ignore. Her mother's eyes instantly hardened. Amelia guessed what they were saying 'intruder'. But she had the decency to not say it aloud.

"It's a pleasure to meet you" she coughed out, although her smile didn't quite reach her eyes.

"You're really pretty" Aria exclaimed as she stared at the six foot alpha in awe. She had found her husband. He had put on some pants and a white shirt her father had offered him, Isaac had obviously denied accepting anything from him, but Amelia found him walking around like that distracting and she needed to be on her A game.

"P-P-pretty...?" Isaac coughed out, the compliment was a huge blow on his manliness "listen here twerp, I'm a sex god not-" but Amelia covered his mouth before he managed to make her mother hate him even more than she did now.

"Ok that's great! Hey where's Ashton?" Amelia tried to change the topic.

"He actually went out looking for you, come in, I'll tell him that you're here! Dinner's almost ready" the woman gestured towards the door.

They entered the house and Amelia was pleased to be back home. They seated themselves at the dinning table and soon enough the door bell rang, it was her father and brother.

Ashton gave Amelia a nervous smile as he hugged her and Amelia dug her nails into his back a little passive aggressively as she whispered "you had one job"

"Why do you think it was me"

"Because i'm not an idiot"

"You want to bet on that?" Ashton whispered back.

Amelia would have replied but she noticed that their embrace seemed to have gone on for a little too long and their parents were staring at them strangely. The only time they were this affectionate to each other was when they were up to something.

------------------------------------