I'm Not Cute, I'm Deadly

I'm sooo sorry for uploading late, I hope this was worth the wait :D don't forget to tell me what you think! I read all the comments

btw you have to check out this song, it's so catchy :')))

-------------------------------------

Isaac tried to tackle Blake again, but Amelia stood in his way.

"Get the fuck out of my way" Isaac seethed, his eyes pitch black and his voice resembling that of a beast.

"No!" Amelia yelled as she gestured for Blake to leave "we'll continue this conversation later"

"I'm not going anywhere! He's acting like a ten year old! Is no one in the world allowed to come near you now?" Blake shouted only making Isaac more hell bent on trying to kill him.

"Want to try saying that again pup?" Isaac threatened.

"This is not the time nor the place" Amelia pleaded, breathless, as she actively tried to shield Blake.

Both males stood in standstill. Neither moving. Two hungry predators wanting to tear each other's throats out. Their wolves were surfacing. Amelia was scared to breath, one wrong move and hell would break lose.

"LEAVE Blake!" Amelia tried again, her back facing Blake as she stood in front of Isaac.

Blake paused, in that moment he took in the scene of the little brunette half his size, trying to protect him from a man, that at the moment resembled a creature of demonic blood. The Alpha's veins were popping out and his unusually sharp teeth were that of a natural born killer.

But yet, Amelia looked unafraid. Her beautiful hair all ruffled up as her big brown eyes focused. Blake could also see they weren't drawn to him. The Alpha owned them.

Slowly Amelia heard the sound of footsteps and the door slam. Blake had left. Before she could let out a sigh, Isaac rushed for the door.

"STOP!" The brunette shrieked as she tackled him from behind, sending them both on the floor.

Amelia landed on Isaac's hard chest, and in seconds he had flipped them over as he towered over her.

"You would be wise to let me vent my anger out on him. Better him than you" Isaac whispered menacingly.

"Are you done?"

"Huh?"

"With this whole macho, let me pee on everything because it's all mine- thing" Amelia waved off.

"You are mine. But I don't have to pee on you to prove it"

"Oh yeah? Thank-" but before Amelia could continue, Isaac grabbed her, he shoved his face into the crook of her neck and mercilessly sank his fangs.