Chaos is my middle name

One of the wolves snarled at Amelia, insulted by her actions

One of the wolves snarled at Amelia, insulted by her actions. She had been given a chance to prove her loyalty and stand with them but once again, she chose the enemy. The cursed man whose hands were covered in the blood of the innocent. She was now the enemy.

The wolf charged at Amelia, full speed but was tackled by Blake. Blake growled menacingly at the wolves as he stood guarded in front of her.

Amelia couldn't really tell what was happening with Isaac towering over her, standing alert, but judging from the noises there was a power struggle going on. Blake was trying to protect her, which meant Blake didn't hate her.

The thought brought a warm feeling in her chest. He was the one person she had always trusted. Deep inside she knew he would never let anything happen to her, the same way she would never let anything happen to him. They were partners in crime.

Isaac on the other hand was utterly confused at the sight of the wolves turning on each other. He shook his head and sighed at the lack of discipline and motivation.

He was also quite irritated at the wolf for trying to take his job. He didn't really do knight in shining armor but if anyone would be Amelia's knight it better be goddamn him. So when another wolf charged, Isaac transformed into his black furred beast in one swift movement and attacked his victim.

Amelia didn't have time to process what was happening but she was awestruck when she saw Isaac's wolf. He was beautiful. His black fur was silky and had a beautiful shine to it. Looking at his hypnotic eyes was like looking at the glowing moon. His movements were like a dance. Each one rhythmic, smooth and precise.

He was a natural born predator. He was designed to kill.

He tackled three wolves easily. His incredible speed left them vulnerable. Blake and the wolf sparring with him froze with terror at the sight of the terrifying beast.

They couldn't see but Amelia knew he was smiling.

Isaac knocked out and severely injured the three wolves. They were covered in bruises and torn flesh that would take its time recovering. Amelia did not try to stop him. They came here to make peace but these imbeciles had tried to repeatedly attack them and kill Isaac. They had the audacity to challenge the Alpha and the Luna. They did not deserve her mercy.

Isaac moved onto Blake and the other wolf, seemingly getting bored of the half dead wolves. He did not kill them, Amelia didn't want that, but they needed to be taught a lesson. He snarled as he took his time circling the two wolves. Blake growled at him, having the balls to still challenge the Alpha after seeing what he was capable off. He would make them submit

Isaac attacked the wolf next to Blake, bitting its shoulder and ripping off the muscles. The wolf howled in agony and Isaac didn't hesitate dodging Blake's attack to throw a final blow at the injured wolf, leaving it incapable and too weak to get up. Blake tried to get to the wolf but Isaac stopped him.

Isaac really didn't like this wolf. He wanted to take his time destroying him. But Isaac's plan was ruined when Amelia came running and stood between the two. She didn't want Isaac to hurt the wolf and that made Isaac want to hurt him even more.

What was this wolf to Amelia? The question made his stomach burst with jealousy. Did Amelia have a lover in this pack?

The questions continued to fuel his anger and Isaac was already far too lost in his blood lust. He was not used to fighting with control. The smell of blood was driving him crazy. He could feel the monster locked inside of him try to escape its prison. It growled and hurled itself at the door. The wolf in front of him was looking at Amelia with such adoration and Isaac snapped.

He jumped over Amelia and onto the wolf. They wrestled and Blake was losing blood as Isaac's sharp teeth punctured his skin.

Amelia knew she had to calm Isaac down. But this wasn't Isaac anymore.

Luckily the stench of blood drew the pack members towards them. They came in jeeps, carrying chains dipped in wolves bane. Amelia stood frozen as the men surrounded the two wolves who were so madly lost in their desire to kill each other.

Amelia saw her father and the Alpha on the sight, ordering the men to pull out the chains. They were too busy trying to control the volatile situation, they didn't notice her.

One of the men tied the heavy silver chains in a knot and threw it towards Isaac, wrapping it around his throat and pulling on it to try and get Isaac off of Blake.

Isaac was too strong and the man struggled to keep hold of the chains. Three more men did the same thing and soon enough the four of them had Isaac wrapped in dangerous chains.

Amelia could see the strong mixture of silver and wolfs bane on the heavy chains burn Isaac's skin off. She instinctively rushed towards him, yelling at the men to stop this cruelty.

They all stared at her, astounded by the fact that this girl was defending the vicious beast trying to tear off their throats like it was a harmless puppy.

Amelia pushed off the men that tried to stop her and ignored her father's screams as she ran towards Isaac. The silver had managed to control the beast inside of him and he could recognize Amelia.

Amelia tried to comfort Isaac but her arm accidentally touched the chain around Isaac's neck and the sound of sizzling was heard, followed by the smell of sizzling flesh.

Amelia screamed. They did not use such dangerous chains in her pack. It was considered abuse. Which means they had them specially made for Isaac. She screamed, not because of the searing pain of her flesh burning off but after imagining the type of pain Isaac must be enduring. She screamed for her mate.

"REMOVE THE CHAINS!" She screeched.

"HE IS A THREAT" the Alpha contradicted her, determination in his eyes.

"HE HAS CALMED DOWN. REMOVE THE CHAINS BEFORE I SHOW YOU WHAT EXACTLY A THREAT IS" she had never looked at someone with so much hate in her life.

Isaac howled lightly and licked her trying show Amelia he was fine. Here he stood covered in chains that were slowly peeling his skin off, enduring so much agony that it would've drove a normal wolf insane and he was licking Amelia, trying to comfort her.

When none of the pack members made an effort to drop the chains. Amelia walked forward and grabbed them herself as she used all her strength to try to pull them out of their grasp.

Her hands were completely burned and everyone yelled at her in loud angry voices to let go, her father ran towards her to stop his reckless daughter.

But he was beat when Isaac went ballistic trying to escape the chains and get to his mate. He yanked the chains with such ferocity and wildness, it sent the men on the other side flying. Amelia immediately let go and ran towards Isaac as he escaped the chains and tried to tend to her wounds.

---------------------------------