Mr Prince of Hell

Amelia sat in the little prison room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Amelia sat in the little prison room. After Azrael and Gavreel got what they wanted from her, they let her be.

She sat engulfed in the shadows. Anxiety pricking through her veins like ice cold needles. The obsolete silence was torturous. Leaving her alone with her deadly thoughts.

Why does Isaac know these creatures? What trap are they laying out for him? Are my mother and father safe? Was the whole attack at silver moon an elaborate distraction?

The drops of water slowly leaking from the pipe above her were driving her mental. It's crazy how you don't notice such insignificant things on a daily basis. Like the ticking of a clock. But when met with silence these small, uniformly militant sounds have the power to drive one mad.

She had been waiting for hours, she knew it had been hours because the few beams of light pushing through the cracks were no longer there.

She was tired of waiting for something bad to happen. She was tired of having no control over what happened to her and her loved ones. Ever since that one morning- the morning she was kidnapped, stability had been a thing of past.

She had been bouncing from one place to another, hating Isaac, falling in love with Isaac, fighting everyone and going along with the madness. But now the high was over and it all drowned her in a sea of depression and nervousness.

She sat in the corner, bruised, battered and curled up in a ball, a single tear escaping in a brief moment of weakness.

Suddenly, loud footsteps woke her up from her pity party.

Three silver eyed men bust through the door, all wearing intricate armor, that looked well over a hundred years old. The men had strange black tattoos covering their hands, the marks looked like they went further up, but were covered by the silver armor.

They stormed towards Amelia as she panicked and hit her back against the brick wall. One of them aggressively grabbed her arm and pulled her up, while the second one handcuffed her hands.

They roughly dragged her out of the prison and into a long narrow tunnel. The corridor was lit with torches of fire hung on walls. What medieval time did these creeps like to pretend they were in?

It was the first time Amelia was getting to look at the place, judging from how she was knocked out the first time round.

The narrow tunnel lead to an exit, she yelled and tried to resist them, but the men continued to drag her feet, their faces stoic, beautiful, emotionless, like they were robots.

The Eternally Damnedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें